Where Out Of Hell Did Liz Wheeler Come From?

Holy shit. Who is this chickie hot cake with a big smart brain?

Every. Word.

Well, while Tucker Carlson is doing good work in the FOX slot formerly occupied by Megyn, this gal, with a fat contract, would better fill that role, since its traditionally a babe role, and you can easily tell she’s as good as Megyn in looks, better in brains.

1. hap on March 8, 2017 at 12:33

Megyn….went Narcissist. Always happens whenever someone starts reading their own newspaper clippings.

2. Resurgent on March 8, 2017 at 16:20

She is the only reason I watch OAN occasionally..

3. Zach Bush on March 10, 2017 at 14:04

I know her, I’m friends with her sister and have met her several times. Extremely nice family.

• Zach Bush on March 10, 2017 at 14:05

I’ll send this post to her sister so she can forward to Liz.

4. EDR on March 10, 2017 at 19:04

Damn well said.

I was thinking the same during this week. I can’t recall a time in the past two decades of my work in the IT field where women were paid less or given fewer opportunities than men. In fact, the opposite was mostly true – I knew several girls who used the “I’m a poor victimized woman” excuse to get promotions for jobs they were not qualified for and performed very poorly. I recall several dipshits at one place who were afraid of a lawsuit in this regard so they promoted this idiot lady who did nothing but fuck things up and look out for her own interests. She was also prone to throwing hissy fits when she didn’t get way and stabbed anyone in the back who crossed her. Worst candidate I’ve ever seen…and they picked her for a huge promotion over a hard working family guy who was 10 times the employee she was.

All of the female managers and higher ups I’ve known have had the tendency to be just as corrupt (perhaps more so, now that I think about it) than their asshole male counterparts.

Thankfully, I’ve known a few hard working gals who worked their asses off and asked for no special favors…but they are a rarity. Funny, those aren’t the ones I see protesting either…hmm…

5. B.C on October 23, 2018 at 09:21

Sharp lookin, sharp wit and sharp tounge.
    Solid in her view and we’ll centered.
    You know, like news casters used to be.
    I hope what she has is contagious and infects the entire media
    Nice