Our Freeloading, Rent-Seeking, Parasitic Civilization

I’m in no mood and this is no April Fools…

I was emailed by a friend yesterday asking what I think about this (links here and here):

Meh…all were doing is twiddling our thumbs right now. The welfare state (which is 200 trillion in debt), is in the process of collapsing in on itself (look at federal and state pensions currently going bankrupt and slashing pension payments because they’re underfunded by trillions of dollars).

Additionally, a second economic crash is inevitable. None of the structural problems that caused the recession have been fixed; they’ve only been amplified by the central banks throwing everything including the kitchen sink at the markets in order to postpone the Great Reset.

Basically, feminism has been allowed to flourish for the past sixty years because of the Great Society Welfare Plantation, and the “fat” that white men had been able to store up as wealth over the past two centuries.

All that wealth has been devoured, and the system, both publicly and privately, is collapsing in on itself. Oh, and the icing on the cake is the race war we’re going to have to fight because we’ve imported tens of millions of orcs who are simply accelerating the collapse of feminism’s beloved welfare state by demanding trillions more in entitlements.

White men can only stand so many tapeworms feeding off of them before they start pulling them off and throwing them into the fire.

Pretty much.

Some leapfrogging in tech might help—you never know when or from where that might come, but who knows if it could overcome the omnipresent and ever growing desire and political agitation for everyone to live at everyone else’s expense?

The thing is, “wealth” is only one part of the equation. Without markets in which to freely produce and trade goods and services, you’re left with resources, not wealth. Look at Venezuela: lots and lots of resources, no markets to speak of, thus dirt poor. What is the New York City skyline really worth in terms of wealth, without at least quasi-free markets giving price signals to establish viable trade?

That’s were things are headed, without curbing the epidemic of economic, financial, social, and political parasitism. …And nobody is innocent, not even the largest producers of values for trade in existing markets. They all use all the political and legislative means at their disposal in rent-seeking behavior—using government for special favors, measures against smaller competition, and barriers to entry for potential competition.

Everyone wants in on the action. The flood of so-called refugees into Europe is a sham, of course, and in many ways. While some claim it’s to bolster a shrinking labor force and others insist it’s a religious-cultural invasion, I’m betting it’s all mostly a smoke screen to mask the more fundamental reason: the desire of these culturally primitive, socially parasitic organisms to be economic parasites as well.

Perhaps that’s why you hear nary a word from feminism’s spokesmen (hahaha), even in the face of the most dire brutality against women and girls any of us have been exposed to in our lifetimes, by magnitudes.

Loot the wealth, and to the extent that wealth is automatically associated with white males (ignoring the thousands of heiresses to great fortunes over centuries), then what’s grinding and chewing up a few million women and girls in the process? It’s for a “good cause.”

I can’t be sure what we’ll see first, second, third and so-on, but there will be plenty of blood. My gut feeling is that indiscriminate killing of Muslims in various places across Europe is not too far off—outrage over assaults against women and abuses of the social system increasing to fever pitch on various fronts. Whether another semi or full-on economic collapse in the US is imminent or not is anyone’s guess…or whether they’ll be able to temper it once again via “monetary policy” (an euphemism for inflation) or “financing” (an euphemism for more debt) is, again, anyone’s guess. I tend to eschew the “chart makers” nowadays.

This, at least, is true…though we don’t know how long “eventually” is, yet:

“The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people’s money.”Margaret Thatcher

1. thhq on April 1, 2017 at 12:06

The purpose of the Fed is to modulate the collapse so there are no sudden suprises. At least they’re starting to talk about unwinding those toxic MBS assets they swallowed 10 years ago. But I don’t expect them to really do what Bernanke said HE would do.

The Republicans are finding that entitlements are even more stubborn than facts. Debt-funded pay-to-plays like Obamacare and the PERS systems are tougher than steel. No one loses their free stuff no matter how blue they vote.

And the band plays on. Nearer My God to Thee on the tilting deck.

• TR on April 4, 2017 at 17:08

Thhq – I have memorized two sentences from your post. That last line and “The Republicans are finding…..”. Perfect.

2. EDR on April 1, 2017 at 19:51

Funny, I’ve been thinking over the past few days that for all the talk of how horrible, evil and sexist men are that we also tend to be viewed as disposable and taken for granted. True, there are plenty of asshole guys out there…but there are also plenty of decent ones who take a lot of undeserved shit for no reason whatsoever.

I was at the grocery store today and noticed a new female checker that was attractive and fairly close to my age. She was sweet and smiley to the women in line in front of me…but when it was my turn…she didn’t greet me, never once made eye contact and spent most of the time chattering to one of her colleagues. Maybe she thought I was ugly or something (I’m no Fabio but I ain’t bad looking either)…but I’ve had this happen quite a few times and I sometimes wonder if it is the fact that I have a penis that has something to do with it.

I further notice this same type of odd behavior at work where we have a lot of people coming and going all day. I’ve observed that most men will hold the door for both men and women…but most women will never hold the door for a man. They will sometimes look back at you and just charge through the door even if you are right behind them while the door pretty much slams in your face. Every now and then one actually holds the door and I always am surprised.

One of these days I’m doing to use my lunch break to actually sit and take notes to see how many men vs women actually hold the door for one another…just for the hell of it.

Although I have a feeling what the results will be already…

• wallycat on April 2, 2017 at 10:09

Agree that it is a shame that the good men (and women) get pegged with the “less than desirables.”
      Maybe your checker thinks you are attractive and she is in a relationship so doesn’t want to encourage anything. Men and women don’t always handle interactions ideally but it may have nothing to do with you specifically. Maybe she was sweet and smiley to the lady in front of you because they are neighbors or friends.

I have to say, when I open a door for a man (and I do it often), they look at me like I have 3 heads.
      It is interesting that men feel as disposable and taken for granted as women. Maybe we are more alike than not.

• gab on April 20, 2017 at 12:09

I live in Toronto. Most everyone will hold the door for anyone else regardless of gender. The only people who let the door slam in your face are Koreans of both genders. It really goes against my normal practise or whatever the hell it is to be so inconsiderate but I must say, the worst offenders who live in the same building got their ‘therapy’ back. I just had to do it seeing as how when I have held the door for them it made no difference to subsequent behaviour. Very interestingly, they got the point. What the hell is the deal here? In South Korea they are all letting doors slam on other people coming up behind or are all their doors electrically opening and closing? And there’s no point cussing them out because most of them don’t understand English. I would need cards printed up in Korean to give to them. Something to the effect: You are an inconsiderate asshole. In Canada we hold the door open for others. Get with the program.

When it comes to money though, they are superiorly considerate. There is bowing but no scraping. Go shopping at the Korean supermarket and they are uber polite. So they can do it when they get something tangible out of the interaction.

3. Hap on April 1, 2017 at 21:16

I could have done without the Jew hating rant in the Daily Stormer. I mean really, all of our problems are because of “Jewish gurus” telling us what to do and we’re fucked up because Libertarianism is conjured up by a cabal of Jews like Ayn Rand, Von Mises, and Rothbard? (Did not see Friedman).

However, the point, of this blog post is well taken.

• Richard Nikoley on April 1, 2017 at 22:01

I just always dismiss it all. There’s good evidence that on average, Jews are smarter than everyone else.

And in the western world, their religion is the oldest, too.

• K9 on April 2, 2017 at 10:57

Jews are cool. Haven’t met one l didn’t like yet and as you say – yes, they’re fucking smart.

• Hap on April 4, 2017 at 16:54

I have to say…I got sucked in with the Daily Stormer. It is the most incredible instrument of Nazi propaganda I have ever read. I”m sure there is worse. Totally obsessed with “The Jews”, they are. (Yes, YOda must have been a Jew). Perhaps you should ask your friend why he likes this shit….or maybe forget about it.

• Richard Nikoley on April 4, 2017 at 17:29

Actually, it was only the first link he sent me. I noticed the original comment came as a link from another post and so I just referenced it out of plain respect for procedure.

Didn’t at all read anything there. So to say the least, not representative of my views (or his) at all.

4. hap on April 2, 2017 at 15:58

Hi
    post was not intended to be a referendumon any single ethnic or religious group. Anti semitism is popular on the left and the right. One of the links was rather over the top so I responded.

We don’t need to be distracted. World government conspiracies are distracting and diversion methods.

What we have is a western culture infected with
    Leftism/collectivism …entertainment,education,media as preeminent examples….all feeding into our politics.

The founders seemed to have understood the general dangers and provided best they could. It has proved durable and perhaps even robust but vulnerable to subversion for those who play the long game. This means Leftists and islamists…..they are completely aware of the stakes. The fact tat the rest of us would prefer to be left alone and not become agitators activists or communityorganizers hiding behind front organizations etc is clearly welcomed by subversives and malintents.

Frankly I am fed up with playing prevent defense….a strategy thalways gives up valuable ground in the hope of keeping the opponent out of the end zone. It’s a bankrupt strategy. Offense keeps the enemy at bay. Bring on Gorsuch….and the nuclear option. Bring on travel bans,extremevetting, embassy to Jerusalem,… blow up regulations…repeal Ocare…anything and everything that offends the Left…and stop with the fucking apologies and hope for love fests or dialogue. It AIN’T happening.

5. K9 on April 2, 2017 at 19:09

Richard, any chance you can get yourself interviewed by Joe Rogan? He’d get some good shit out of you I reckon.

• Richard Nikoley on April 3, 2017 at 07:53

Probably not popular enough for his blood.

6. Hap on April 4, 2017 at 12:21

Trump really doing some very good things…not to belabor all that he has already achieved…..this morning he spent some time with CEO’s and government officials from NY to discuss ways of reforming government process and even agencies, like FAA. Exploring private investment in new roads, power generation, upgrading the US electrical grid….you know the kind of stuff which would never occur to a community organizer hell bent on screwing the strivers and buying off everybody else with your money? Anyway, the community organizer is busy running the Deep State operation he installed the last 8 years. Have to admit, it’s pretty formidable.

Trump new plans to upgrade infrastructure calls for agenices to give thumbs up or down in 90 days…not 20 years and 200 millions of dollars spent…usually just to get a project politically killed…and private concerns out of business at the end anyway. Trump , unlike Obama, does not want to see a trillion dollars of private/public monies pissed away on non projects and a slew of new social programs. At least that is what he says…. Will there still be rent seeking? Imagine so…with all the dough gonna get thrown around.

You aren’t going to see any of this productive work on CNN, The View, or in the NYT. the Hate is palpable.

• Rob on April 4, 2017 at 18:07

Trump could solve world hunger, create global peace and enable self reliance but would still be thought of as vile by our so called educated self appointed thought leaders.

• Hap on April 4, 2017 at 18:09

I imagine you are correct.

• Richard Nikoley on April 5, 2017 at 07:27

Rob, if he walked on water, the media would report that he can’t swim.

• Gemma on April 7, 2017 at 00:14

“Trump really doing some very good things…”

No, he’s not doing “some very good things.” He is going to be taken down.

• thha on April 8, 2017 at 04:48

Moving the Gorsuch nomination through the Senate fulfills one of Trump’s major campaign promises. He did what he said he would do. WSJ and Reuters caught the significance of it. But on NBC Nightly News it was the fifth story, on a night when Nunes’ recusal from the Russia investigation was the #1 story. Say what? They downplayed the most significant event in 5 years because they have some unspoken duty to the DNC?

• Gemma on April 9, 2017 at 00:07

“Moving the Gorsuch nomination through the Senate fulfills one of Trump’s major campaign promises.”

The only one, so far.

“He did what he said he would do.”

Like more missiles in Syria? Wake up. He is not the saviour you’ve been waiting for. Just another servant to the parasitic banking cabal.

Unless a miracle happens.

7. Foxylibrarian on April 5, 2017 at 12:35

Have you seen this one? As a woman, and student of history, and my sex, I can say it’s damn accurate. Why Women Destroy Civilizations and Other Uncomfortable Truths:

And part 2:

• Foxylibrarian on April 5, 2017 at 15:25

I don’t understand the mindset of the European women right now. German women already experienced mass rape by the Soviets at the end of WW2, which was such a national shame that it was hushed up and hardly discussed by the victims. The journalist Marta Hillers, who wrote of her experience in A Woman in Berlin (also a great movie starring Nina Hass), had to publish her account anonymously because of the backlash.

But it’s not just women, now. Sweden is opening up a rape clinic for MEN (and boys, I assume) due to the spike in migrant rapes.

But I guess it’s not the globalists/EU bureaucrats who are throwing open their borders who are at risk, since their money buffers them from the worst of it. Well, until recently.

(Styx is one of my favorite Youtubers, along with Black Pigeon Speaks)

Is this suicidal altruism and/or some twisted rape fantasy come to life? I order Romances for the library and I always marvel at the rape tropes in Romance. It’s practically its own subgenre – the heroines are always being carried off by Vikings, Comanches, pirates, Sultans, etc. These books circ well.

• Richard Nikoley on April 5, 2017 at 13:17

Watched both.

Stay tuned.

• EDR on April 5, 2017 at 14:45

Interesting videos. Perhaps this explains why so many younger women have untrained, yappy little dogs and seem to have an almost pathological obsession with them.

I’ve given up on trying to have rational and logical discussions about this with anyone.

• Richard Nikoley on April 5, 2017 at 15:42

I think it’s simple.

Rape has been superseded by harassment. They get to have it both ways.

Fantasize about being dominated on the one hand, sue your employer on the other.

• Foxylibrarian on April 5, 2017 at 15:50

On a happier subject – if you get a chance, check out Styx’s videos where he unboxes old MREs (like from WW2) and, if they’re not bulging with botulism, EATS THE CONTENTS. And smokes the ancient cigarettes. This guy is great as well, and there is something so hypnotic about these videos, the satisfying hissing of the opening cans, etc. It’s like history come alive!

• EDR on April 5, 2017 at 16:09

I didn’t quite believe the rape fantasy until a woman I was dating a while back shared with me one day she wanted me to “storm in the house and have my way with her” in a very sudden and spontaneous way. When I had to explain to her that what she was asking me to do went against my sense of integrity and personal values – she at least accepted my reason for declining to participate.

Not surprising that we parted ways not too long after that.

8. Baby Jesus on April 7, 2017 at 09:10

I have asked Jesus to help Jimmy Moore lose weight. Specifically I have requested Jimmy to be under 200 pounds by year end. This will prove to the non-believers that Jesus is real and that faith, not calories matter for weight loss.

• Rob on April 7, 2017 at 19:16

You forgot about Jimmy’s free will.

9. wallycat on April 9, 2017 at 08:21

I thought the debate wasn’t jesus existed but that people made him into a god…?