Publicly Shaming The Jimmy Moore Doctor Enablers One By One

Yep, there’s the undercutting strategy. Those, like myself, who supported him way back have nothing to worry about.

Here was my watershed moment, when I realized I was supporting and defending a profoundly dishonest, self-serving opportunist.

THE FALL OF THE JIMMY MOORE “WEBPIRE”

It details how he baited and switched Paul Jaminet, the world’s most perfect gentleman.

Plainly said, jimmy moore is a smiling, ah shucks, butt fucker.

But since all the sycophants don’t care—celebrity being celebrity—I’m going after the enablers and for all you credentialed out there who suck up to him, Google search treats me way better than it treats you.

This must be done.

1. Dirk on May 10, 2017 at 09:42

Wasn’t there a long-running Jimmy Moore at amazon.com when it had that functionality? Or was it a Paleo discussion that Jimmy Moore dominated? I don’t recall. The China Study author took part in it as well.

• Richard Nikoley on May 10, 2017 at 10:19

No, that was Colin only.

Jimmy Moore would never get out of any of the cloisters he has created for himself.

• Charles on May 11, 2017 at 18:06

Who will you go after first?? I suggest Westman.

• Richard Nikoley on May 12, 2017 at 07:02

The plan is, have a meta or anchor post listing all the prominent enablers and sponsors since this whole low protein keto nonsense.

Then, over course of time, do individual posts on all, or select ones, cross linking.

2. cremes on May 10, 2017 at 12:56

I love that movie. Great scene, too.

3. Lollipop on May 10, 2017 at 13:26

Good clip. BTW, speaking of biblical, the Bible has some words on gluttony. Proverbs 23:20-21 warns us, “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.” Proverbs 28:7 declares, “He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.” Proverbs 23:2 proclaims, “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”