Simple and Easy Classic French Dijon Vinaigrette

This is something everyone can find helpful and useful on a daily basis. So let’s not belabor the point.

1. linkdrop on June 9, 2017 at 01:54

Some good hints in there – thanks. If it were me, in terms of presentation l’d shorten it to 3 minutes, skip the intro at the beginning and just get straight to the cooking. Introduce yourself at the end. Think of the video as a roadside spectacle. You need to grab a viewer’s attention quickly, hook them with the substance and if they want to get to know you, they can stick around for introductions at the end.

2. ramon on June 9, 2017 at 09:25

We allways make our own dressing but have been stuck in the rut of apple cider vinegar, greek seasoning and some combo of healthy oils (avocado, evoo etc).

This is great, need to get some wine vinegar and try it.

3. Limey on June 10, 2017 at 15:29

So, it looks like Jimmy Moore has left the fasting podcast he started with Jason Fung. Do you know what happened here? Did Fung ask him to leave? Jimmy does not sound pleased about it from what I see.

• Richard Nikoley on June 11, 2017 at 07:58

Don’t know. Just heard about it via another channel.

• ramon on June 11, 2017 at 10:00

Jason probably got sick of his “low carb moderate protein high fat ketogenic lifestyle supplements” and his lack of progress regarding fasting.

Meanwhile Ben Greenfield is interviewing Jason.

4. Limey on June 13, 2017 at 12:09

Richard, baby Jesus came to me in a dream and asked me to pass on the message: lift weights, raise and eat your own hen eggs, eat whey and walk often. The walking is for the doggies but the rest is for you.

5. […] potatoes, my shallot-mushroom beef stock reduction sauce, and a butter lettuce salad with my Dijon vinaigrette. Unfortunately, no dinner service pics, for some […]