I Shamefully Made a Factual Error and Facebook Banned Me For The 7th Time

Corrupt-Facebook-Bans-41-Vaccination-Activists

Well, it happened again.

I only reinitiated a Facebook account in May of 2015, just over two years ago. I was gone for a year or so prior when I deleted everything pretty much on a whim, including the FTA Page that had over 7,000 followers. It was that page that was the impetus, because people would comment on my stuff there, instead of the blog.

I’m over that particular concern.

I started a new Group just about two months ago on a whim while out for dinner.

Richard Nikoley’s Ketotard Chronicles

It’s where the action is. Why? Because “Keto” is currently the hottest diet thing out there and it’s awash in Ketotardation. People are looking for catharsis and my recipe is: mocking, shame, and ridicule…with a dash of science and serving up recommendations for Keto groups that do it right.

What’s Ketotarded?

1. Calories don’t matter. Don’t count.
  2. Limit Protein.
  3. Eat fat unrestricted to satiety (Satiety…that thing that makes you fat).
  4. Ketones are the cause of results.

What’s Cool Keto?

1. Calories matter and you must create a deficit to lose weight.
  2. Get adequate to high protein, depending on goals.
  3. Fat is a lever after limitation of carbs, adequate protein, and below calorie limits.
  4. Ketones are an effect of results.

How did I get banned from Facebook seven times?

1. Said something awful about Obama (2-day ban)
  2. Said something awful about Obama (1-week ban)
  3. Said something awful about Hillary (2-week ban)
  4. Said something awful about Hillary (2-week ban)
  5. Said something awful to a female in some comment thread (30-day ban)
  6. Said something awful to a female in some comment thread (30-day ban)
  7. Said something awful to a female in some comment thread (30-day ban)

I’m on a pretty short leash, by now. In this latest incident, the offending comment was issued to some stupid female several days ago. It was a thread about “fat shaming” so we’re into “triggered” territory amongst many females, no matter what. She’s one of those “zero tolerance” morons where it’s knee-jerk, ‘no not ever,’ yadda yadda bullshit streaming from her cock holster. Zero tolerance always equals zero thinking. Zero distinction. Zero anything of meaning. It’s that point where minds just shut down and to the extent they do usher forth, it’s just stupid dismissable vomit.

I have no patience for it.

Anyway, I told her she had a “tiny little walnut brain.” And I proudly earned my next consecutive ban.

But, I have to wonder. Did Facebook ban me again because I was factually inaccurate? After all—metaphorically—nobody has a walnut brain. They have half of a walnut brain.

Join My New Facebook Group: “Richard Nikoley’s Ketotard Chronicles

1. Justin Watts on August 15, 2017 at 05:11

Your last sentence conjured up an image of Will Ferrell in Land of the Lost holding that huge walnut 🙂

2. Anand Srivastava on August 15, 2017 at 06:15

I guess you should simply start blocking these people, rather than getting into a shouting match. Doesn’t help you or us, when you get blocked.

3. charles on August 15, 2017 at 10:25

Can they ban you permanently?

4. John on August 15, 2017 at 11:29

Do you have moderators that can continue the progress on RN Ketotard?

• Richard Nikoley on August 15, 2017 at 12:53

Yes, including my wife. So, everything remains as normal, just that I can’t personally post, comment, or provide reactions.

5. Samantha R. on August 15, 2017 at 20:00

She also could easily be reported for her million insults toward everyone on that fat shaming post. How many times did she call people “stupid?”

• Samantha R. on August 15, 2017 at 20:02

I didn’t mean to leave a picture of MYSELF here! I thought it would be an avatar pic for me!

• Richard Nikoley on August 15, 2017 at 20:36

It’s OK. Nice add.

• Samantha R. on August 15, 2017 at 20:44

It looks like the main fat shaming post has been removed. So, now it’s impossible to report her comments since they’ve disappeared. Lucky her. I was about to declare war on her. Several people would have been happy to help.

• Richard Nikoley on August 16, 2017 at 08:45

Hey Samantha:

I found the thread that earned me the ban. It wasn’t the original fat shaming post, which is here:

It was this thread, Therese Koturbash.

Could I ask two favors:

1. Go to that thread and drop in a comment at the bottom letting people know that’s the thread that got the ban (actually, a comment within the thread) and the one who make the “abuse” complaint.

2. Post that link as a new post with a similar preface, ie. this is the thread, Therese Koturbash came in to defend Moore, etc.

Thanks.

6. Charlie Shaughnessy on August 16, 2017 at 00:40

Yeah you two got into it pretty hardcore. I just don’t believe in many absolutes, and a lot of people benefit from being shamed over things they can 100% control.

7. fearless on August 16, 2017 at 03:27

Seeking to silence your opponent with force is a sure sign of intellectual inferiority in my opinion. If your opponent’s arguments are wrong or show poor character, let the world see them for what they are. If you’re able to fault your opponent’s argument, then do so.

We do not need thought police to decide what arguments we can or cannot hear.

• Justin Watts on August 16, 2017 at 05:02

This is the difference between Richard’s open FB group and the now-secret Jimmy Moore page. What I appreciate about Richard’s blog is his ability to integrate new knowledge and immediately turn in a different direction if that information calls for him to do so. Not so for Jimmy boy.

8. Gregg Wolf on August 20, 2017 at 10:24

Crazy thing. I posted a meme in your page about being banned, having no idea you were in timeout again.???

9. Daniel F on September 15, 2017 at 01:19

“Said something awful to a female in some comment thread.”

If you want to laugh really hard, listen to this Stefan Molyneux piece where the caller is a righteously angry female whom Molyneux proceeds to completely take apart.

10. My 9th Facebook Ban, Almost Right On Schedule on November 11, 2017 at 08:27

[…] 8th ban, from Sep 16 – Oct 16, was only 3 days from the end of my 7th ban, from Aug 13 – Sep 13. By all rights, the interim time until my 9th should have gone no […]