Which Cryptocurrencies I Hold

crypto

Before I get to the list, let’s talk about overall strategy.

Within a few days, I’ll be posting the Big How-To: buy with your existing fiat currency, sell back into your currency, buy other coins, send and receive any kind of coin you have, and how to store them. But before I put that out, I want you to at least know which coins I’m holding, and perhaps which others commenters see value in holding.

So, if you’re new to this, your’re going to want to do a few primary things:

• Start small in number of coin holdings
  • Start small in transaction amounts
  • Don’t ignore the hype, but rather, use it to give you clues in doing your own research and due diligence

OK, now trade strategy. There are two basic ways to enter your positions. Let’s talk about both. You can use one or the other, or both.

Read the rest at Patreon…

1. Austin Pitts on September 12, 2017 at 13:18

This pushed me over the edge, 67 and counting

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon says bitcoin is a ‘fraud’ that will eventually blow up

If he’s saying juke, I’m jiving with Richard

• John on September 12, 2017 at 13:51

I always love that “used for illicit purposes” excuse. Like the dollar (and every other currency on the planet) hasn’t been.

• Bret on September 13, 2017 at 04:08

Austin, right on. I cannot think of a stronger recommendation for a new investment than a repugnant rejection by the chief shill of a heavily regulated blue blood institution like JPMorgan.

2. Richard Nikoley on September 12, 2017 at 14:03

Heheheh, Austin.

Yea, it’s like the exact opposite of your barber and cafe counter waitress giving you a stock tip is a solid sell signal.

3. fearless on September 13, 2017 at 02:08

Book update please – take my money already ok?

4. JohnJoeJack on September 13, 2017 at 05:39

Hi Richard,

Any other platforms you could use? Patreon is adding $1.15 of VAT to each monthly subscription! It’s an EU thing apparently.

How about I just send you the equivalent in bitcoin?

• Richard Nikoley on September 13, 2017 at 09:42

Hey John.

Unfortunately, there is no way for me to do anything with subscriptions. Patreon controls that.