The Evil Left. The Democrats. Running For Cover, and Wayne LaPierre

Every. Single. Word.

I make no equivocation.

I hate leftists. I hate Democrats.

I refuse to associate with either, anymore. It’s my choice. I dislike them. I don’t associate with evil, anymore. I don’t equivocate and do a fake smile. I hate you.

They’re evil people motivated by stupidity, ignorance, and Dunning-Kruger, who would love to have school children shot up for political capital. There is nothing in humanity more despicably evil than a leftist and a Democrat. Nothing.

PZO: You have 350 comments on this blog. You’re a leftist fucktard. I’ve tolerated you, but no more. You are an evil person. I don’t need your input. Have an ice day. I wish you bad.

…The idea that you get back at the NRA et al, by making targets of children, by legislating a design that the equally stupid Bush signed in 1990 demonstrates that the right can be just as evil. You own that, Republicans. Because, you’re the fucking stupid party. So woefully stupid….because you’re so pathetically focussed on your bibles and churches and doGs, more than your culture and county; and the inherent solipsism (solipsism, a concept you’d have to look up because it’s not in the bible) makes you so pathetically primitive at all times that it’s palpable how fucking stupid you are.

You’re just really fucking dumb. Sorry. You’re reality is the only reality. Again, Solipsism.

…But at least, some sense seems to be coming about, thanks to Trump, fucking finally. No thanks to evil Democrats or stupid Republicans.

I loath and detest you all. Opportunists, on the bodies of children. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

There is no such thing as a rational world where school children get dropped off daily at a mass shooter target. And you Democrats and Republicans all own all of that.

And I will never let you forget how evil you all are, when politics are in play.

Why does anyone think I’m an anarchist and non-voter? I will have no part of your evil. All of you just go fuck yourselves and get out of my sight.

Curious about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency phenomenon, or not, but just want to support all of my work on all channels? Then check out my Patreon Profile.

1. Peter on February 22, 2018 at 12:30

I suppose this will be the last of the few comments I’ve made on your site over the years, if it is allowed at all. I fear you’re circling the drain. You may want to ease up on the bourbon. I know you’re not the only one who thinks kids would be safer if we turned their schools into prisons/shooting galleries. Since you’ve had the experience of being cold-cocked from behind in a Mexican tavern, you ought to see the flaw in arming poorly trained, otherwise occupied school teachers, along with fat old security guards to protect against the random, fairly unlikely, sneak attack by a heavily armed angry man. Dream on.

• Richard Nikoley on February 22, 2018 at 15:14

Go fuck yourself, moron.

I hate leftist pussies like you. Get the fuck out of my comments.

And you know what else? It takes a morally corrupt, evil piece of shit like you to go after someone who got hit from behind. You are fucking evil.

I wish you nothing but misery.

Now go fuck off.

(And BTW, you’ve commented 46 times. Hardly a “few.” So, you lie too, which is no surprise at all.)

2. Bob . on February 22, 2018 at 15:44

At least now you are feeling something, let it out.

• Richard Nikoley on February 22, 2018 at 18:08

I said that yesterday to Bea.

I feel. I’m coaching her and the doggies up to the cabin right now via phone, since it stated snowing a couple of hours ago. She’s about 30 minutes out. Fingers crossed. Her tire chains are up there if she makes it. Tomorrow is sunny, 40s.

Wish her safe passage with me.

3. Brian Landry on February 23, 2018 at 10:28

Reading Kate and Peter’s comments reminds me of a great scene and line in Scorcese’s “The Departed” between Nicholson’s character (Costello) and Winstone’s character (Mr. French):
    Costello: “Another cunty heard from.”
    French: “One too many.”

Nicholson may actually say “county”, in line with the old axiom, but the implication is there ?

I hope Bea and the dogs made it safe…update?!

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 15:53

LOL Brain.

Here’s about my fav Nicholson bit, from Carnal Knowledge.

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 18:43

Hey Brian.

Unlike the dozens of commenters who have never had a comment here and come out of the woodwork to tell me how good it is that Bea dumped me when that’s not the truth. This is a mutual decision over a marked difference in values; familial, social, political. I don’t publish their comments and since they have never done anything for this blog it gives me pleasure to delete all their comments summarily.

Bea was too afraid to get up the hill last night, so she took a room below the snow line. She had offered help from the community this morning to get up, but got it done herself with my constant encouragement.

The water didn’t flow initially (it was 19f last night) even though I kept the home at 50f, and within an hour water flowed and there were no breaks in pipes.

In the end, she laments that I was not there to get her and dogs up the hill last night.

And I have fucking morons in my comments that are so fucking stupid, so fucking evil, so fucking moron it makes me lol lol lol.

4. Kate on February 23, 2018 at 07:20

Good God, I am so grateful I read your hateful screed before I wasted my money by purchasing your book. You, sir, are filth.

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 09:15

And you get to be every bit as stupid as you want to be. It’s a point I made in the post.

5. mehitabel on February 23, 2018 at 15:47

dick, i’ve read you off and on for years. I’ve always thought you were a worthwhile iconoclast — and now, hard to tell if maybe alcohol is feeding some of your rage. At any rate siding with trump is making it clear you’re a facist, racist moron who loves pathological liars and pussy-grabbers. Do you miss those statues and kkk marchers? Do you wish you could own black people or would lynching Obama be a dream come true? I agree with Kate, you’re full of self-loathing and filth. I think you wish you were a better looking guy. fu

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 15:53

Oh just just shut your stupid cock holster. Jesus already.

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 16:04

And by the way, you moron, I actually watched Trump’s CPAC speech this morning and not ashamed at all to judge it as nearly pure gold.

I love it that fucktards like you have your panties in a bunch.

Go fuck yourselves. I’m an American and that means something.

• John Bafaro on February 26, 2018 at 08:21

You prove that hatred of brainwashed, leftist imbeciles is a good thing. You are a seriously demented individual. Enjoy the next seven years of a real President little (D)bag.

6. Corey on February 23, 2018 at 15:50

Richard you need to check out Q anon if you have already. Shit will be hitting the fan for the dems this year.

• Richard Nikoley on February 23, 2018 at 16:00

I certainly hope so. I haven’t looked into it but I certainly see the possibility where Democrats lose Sentate, House, Statehouse and State legislative seats.

7. Brian on February 23, 2018 at 16:53

“What the hell you crying for, it’s not a Lassie movie” Lololooooooool

Corey is right, the Dems are done. The press is transparently bias-fucked, the far left that highjacked the Democratic Party is a fucking joke at this point, a “do as I say, not as I do”, “what’s good for the goose ain’t good for the gander” joke-and EVERYONE knows it, and they’re all terrified. Of course, it makes for scary times: animals cornered who know they could die or suffer permanent damage are most visciously dangerous in that moment.

8. Brian Landry on February 24, 2018 at 04:15

Isn’t it funny that a guy who writes a blog called “Free the animal” gets so much guff from morons and fucktards? Lol… freedom is scary for some.

Glad Bea is safe.

Long time reader/fan; i’m rooting for you-the way you’ve rooted for us with your writings. Thanks for it-ALL of it.

9. MB on February 24, 2018 at 05:25

My husband’s first cousin was Chief on a Sub. Engineer by education and training. He left the Navy and became an Orthodox monk. Told me that ,most people can’t handle “freedom “ in the way it is idolized in Murrica.

It took me a long time to grip this reality, but he was right. Most people just want a righteous master. And assurance that those charged with certain jobs…are doing those jobs.

This is how civilization happens. An outlying orbit can occupy the next ring. The rest, just need to be ok doing their jobs.

• Richard Nikoley on February 26, 2018 at 10:38

MB

And people seek a master, which at base is simply external authority because of laziness.

They want to be absolved of the necessity to think your own way through life and want someone other than themselves to blame when shit goes wrong.

Laziness. The core human problem. Ironically, so many work very hard at being essentially lazy and blameless.

• Bret on February 26, 2018 at 11:35

“so many work very hard at being essentially lazy and blameless“

That’s the attitude I’ve come to associate primarily, if not solely, with statism. If you are dedicating a significant portion of your life to proving to others that you are not at fault — moreover doing this willingly, enthusiastically, or smugly — then you are wasting your one and only life.

No healthy animal, including a human, would expend its existence that way.

10. Louise on February 24, 2018 at 10:40

The true government is neither left nor right and is pitting us one against the other. Non-thinker against non-thinker, propagandized against propagandized. Think for yourself. Most people don’t.

Part 1: Kevin Shipp, CIA Officer Exposes the Shadow Government

11. Bret on February 25, 2018 at 20:05

I have to agree. Leftists are just the most worthless repository of filth. Indescribably stupid.

It’s taken me a long time to start recovering from my spitting hatred and contempt for conservatives, for all their bullshit. But I have noticed recently, my contemporary-aged conservative friends don’t tend to wag a Catholic finger at people like their parents did. And they’re starting to admit, even openly, that locking up black people for smoking dope has been a disaster, and is the opposite of the constitutional ideals they purport to embrace.

Left wingers, meanwhile, have only become stupider and then some. They’ve never seen a problem that government can’t or shouldn’t solve, if they could just convince enough dipshits to get out and vote [Democrat]. Any plan to halt or reduce funding for this government program or that constitutes a red-faced injustice akin to the gratuitous clubbing of baby seals. Need more environmental regulatory overreach, more gun control, more taxes, more more more, forever.

I honestly believe they’re pure communists deep down. Even if they don’t realize it on the surface. Just ineffably stupid.

12. Dan S. on July 3, 2018 at 19:24

I have a few friends that are Democrats.
    The problem is not only Democrats.
    The real problem is the extremists (on the LEFT and the RIGHT):

Right Extreme #1: This extreme wants regressive taxation, unfettered capitalism, little (if any) government regulations, and freedom to explore and wallow in almost every manifestation of unchecked greed.

Left Extreme #2: This extreme wants a nanny-state with citizens increasingly dependent on the government; with massive cradle-to-grave government programs (which are usually severely mismanaged) that nurture a sense of entitlement and dependency on government; tries to disguise envy and jealousy as demands for equality; wants to grow government ever larger (despite the already current nightmare proportions); rewards failure and laziness; and perpetuates the myth that we can somehow all live at the expense of everyone else.

Both extremes are bad.
    It is not difficult to find examples of people in both extremes.
    For example: For decades, both Democrat and Republican politicians have (despicably) pit U.S. citizens and immigrants against each other for profits and cheap labor. Reagan passed an amnesty in 1986, which made the problem 5+ times worse.

However, the Democrats who are trying to win votes (by pandering via promises of amnesty and citizenship to immigrants) are despicable. These Democrats want sanctuary cities and states. The Attorney General of California (Xavier Bacerra) threatens to prosecute companies in California IF they violate any sanctuary state laws (i.e. who assist ICE). They mayor of Oakland,CA warned illegal immigrants about ICE raids. These Democrats try to disguise their strategy as compassion, but the truth is they want to turn RED states to BLUE states, because they want to give drivers’ licenses to illegal immigrants, and they hate any form of voter registration. These Democrats may not admit it, but that is their game plan. These Democrats want to change the electorate, by pandering to immigrants. Anyone who is not infuriated by this despicable strategy, is probably because they are one of these despicable Democrats.

The two parties take turns being the IN party and the OUT party, but I think most Americans are catching-on to the Democrats’ strategy, and it appears (based on many polls) that most Americans want secure borders and illegal immigration stopped.

However, these Democrats are standing in the way, and disguising their efforts as compassion for illegal immigrants. Where are these Democrats’ compassion for U.S. citizens?

Many illegal aliens commit no crimes (excluding the fact that trespassing itself is illegal), but if you think illegal aliens pose no threat or burden to citizens, then please read the following.

Regardless of crime rate statistics, these are crimes that should have never occurred.

These are crimes that could have been prevented:

[] in 2017, A California jury found an undocumented immigrant “not guilty” in the July 2015 death of Kate Steinle. Jose Ines Garcia Zarate, 45, who already been deported 5 times, was acquitted of murder and involuntary manslaughter charges, as well as assault with a deadly weapon, DESPITE the fact that he admitted to firing the weapon ?!? WTH?!?
    [] On 13-Nov-2005, Brian Jackson, a Dallas policeman was shot and killed by an illegal alien, Juan Lizcano. Lizcano had become drunk and went to the home of his ex-girl-friend to threaten her. As the police pursued Lizcano after he fled the woman’s home, he shot Officer Jackson, who died later in the hospital. Officer Jackson was remembered by his fellow police as someone who loved his job and always went the extra mile.
    N Then, there is Jorge Hernandez, a.k.a. Jorge Soto, who killed Min Soon Chang, an 18-year-old college freshman, in a terrible head-on wreck while Hernandez was driving drunk. He had been arrested 3 previous times for drunk driving in 3 other states, and he had been deported to Mexico 17 times! Why aren’t illegal aliens aren’t deported instantly after being arrested for drunk driving?
    [] Debbie Thomas, who was the mother of three, was killed in a head-on collision on Christmas Eve 2003 when her car was struck by a car being driven in the wrong direction by illegal alien, Narciso Garcia-Jimenez. He later escaped from his hospital bed and is still at large. The car he drove had no inspection sticker and was registered to another person. When Debbie’s mom learned that her daughter’s killer survived and escaped after being treated at the hospital, she said she felt “angry, bitter and sad, all at once.”
    [] In Atlanta, Georgia: Mexican Miguel Carrasco raped a female victim in front of her four year old child and two minors; California Mexican Zacarias Camacho committed lewd acts upon a child under 14; El Salvadoran Oswaldo Martinez raped, sodomized and murdered a 16 year old; MS-13 gang member Reinaldo Ramos convicted of 2nd degree sexual offense for brutal gang rape of 16 year old girl.
    [] Jose Ramirez is every father’s nightmare. The illegal alien beat up a 15-year-old girl after whistling at her. He broke her nose, fractured a bone in her face and produced cuts requiring 30 stitches. The man worked in construction in Spotsylvania, Virginia, where the attack occurred, and resisted arrest to the point where police had to taser him.
    [] Jose Raul Pena, earlier deported for cocaine possession, used his little daughter as a human shield in an hours-long Los Angeles shootout with police on July 10. Pena and Suzie were both killed. During the incident, Pena used a 9-millimeter Beretta pistol which had been stolen last year in a burglary in Oregon. His office at the car dealership contained a bag of cocaine and a half-drunk bottle of Tequila — consistent with the illegal Pena’s previous deportation for cocaine possession. Videotape captured images of Pena shooting at the police while holding his daughter, yet his relatives are questioning not only whether he used his daughter as a shield, but whether he was even armed at all, according to the Los Angeles Times.
    [] Esmerelda Nava, age 4, was recently strangled, molested and killed by an illegal alien who had been deported in 2003. The accused killer is Cornelio Rivera Zamites, who had been residing in Gainsville, Georgia. Esmerelda went with her parents to visit the 24-year-old Zamites. At some point late Saturday night, the child’s mother realized the girl was missing. A police officer found her body early the next morning in nearby woods. An article of Zamites clothing was close by and he was gone. Zamites had been deported for driving under the influence, as well as having no license or insurance. At least his illegal status was duly noted.
    [] The nation’s highways have become far more dangerous since they have been turned into smuggling thruways for criminals. Nineteen-year-old Travis Smith of Mesa, Arizona, was killed in 2002 by a carload of illegal aliens being smuggled to Pennsylvania. The accident occurred near Monticello in southeastern Utah, as the car driven by illegal alien smuggler Isidro Aranda-Flores plowed head-on into Smith’s 1966 Mustang. The smuggler apparently fell asleep at the wheel.
    [] In Los Angeles (year 2004), 95% of over 1200 outstanding warrants for homicide and 67% of 17,000 fugitive felony warrants are for illegal aliens.
    [] PHOENIX: Television and radio stations began running ads in the Valley last week, paid for by the Coalition United to Secure America, attributing the 45% increase in homicides and 41% increase in home invasions to illegal aliens. Phoenix Police Department reports confirm those figures and Sgt. Tony Morales believes there is no doubt that the statistics are tied to illegal aliens.
    [] 12/31/2002: Six-month figures revealed a 3.3% increase in violent crime in California, including a 16% rise in homicides, over the same span in 2001.
    [] In 2001, 87% of deportable aliens who received run letters later disappeared; a number that was even higher (94%) for illegal aliens from terror-sponsoring countries.
    [] According to statistics by the Salt Lake City Police Department (and verified by an independent study), 80% of all drug crimes in the City are committed by illegal aliens. In Salt Lake County, the equivalent number is 50%. That’s why Congressman Cannon is on the Immigration Subcommittee of the House Judiciary Committee. He is working to insure that interior states, like Utah, are not overlooked in the war on illegal immigration.
    [] John Mullaly a former NYPD homicide detective, states 70% of the drug dealers and other criminals in Manhattan’s Washington Heights are were illegal aliens.
    [] In 2004, an average of 2,000 illegal aliens stream across our borders daily. One illegal alien in Santa Barbara, California infected 56 other people with tuberculosis as reported on April 24, 2004, by the Santa Barbara Press-News, “Anatomy of an Outbreak”
    [] Increased crime rates is a typical result of massive, uncontrolled illegal immigration. Figures are hard to find directly, but it can be conservatively estimated using data from two sources:
    (1) By the end of 2005, there were an estimated 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S. With existing data, and using the murder rates in Brazil, Mexico, Salvador, China, and 39 other nations, and the Census Bureau estimate of 8.7 million illegal aliens (in the year 2000), and assuming those crime rates are the same here as in those nations, then the total annual homicides in the U.S. by illegal aliens are between 1408 to 2510 homicides.
    The total U.S. prison population in 2004 was 2.2 million.
    The average stay in prison for each illegal alien is 21 months.
    29% of all prisoners are illegal aliens (about 638,000 of 2.2 million).
    Some estimates place that percentage of illegal aliens at 33%, but let’s use the smaller 29% for now.
    In 2004, there were 16,528 homicides in the U.S.
    The U.S. population is about 300 million (as of NOV-2006).
    (2) In GAO Report 5646, for a study group of 55,322 illegal aliens (imprisoned for many different crimes), there were 5992 homicides over a period of 57 years in CA, TX, and AZ (between 1947 and 2004). That is an average homicide rate of 105.12 homicides per year (i.e. 5992 homicides/57 years).
    The study group is only 8.67% of the total of number of illegal aliens in prison.
    Therefore (638,000 / 55,322) = 11.53 which means the study group of 55,322 was 11.53 times smaller than the total incarcerated illegal aliens. So, multiplying 11.53 times the average annual homicide rate of 105.12 = 1212 homicides per year by illegal aliens.
    That is a bit conservative, since most crimes started occurring after 1990.
    But, that number of 1212 helps corroborate the number 1408 determined above.
    But, let’s split the difference: 1310 = (1212 + 1408) / 2 .
    1310 homicides per year / 12 million illegal aliens = 0.0001092 homicides per illegal alien per year.
    16528 homicides per year / 300 million U.S. citizens = 0.000055093 homicides per U.S. citizen per year.
    1.9814 = ( 0.0001092 / 0.000055093 )
    Even if the smallest estimate of 1212 homicides per year is used, the average is: 1.83 = ( 1212 / 12 million ) / 0.000055093
    Therefore, the homicide rate by illegal aliens is about 2 times higher than those by U.S. citizens.
    That figure above of 1310 homicides per year (3.59 per day) by illegal aliens is very conservative.
    Some estimates (such as this) place the figure much higher (as high as 4380; or 12 per day)!

Regardless, illegal immigration is ILLEGAL. But some Democrats do not care about that, because they either have a despicable strategy to turn RED states to BLUE states, or have a severely ignorant, misplaced compassion for illegal immigrants.

So, I would not label all Democrats or Republicans as “EVIL”; only the extremists described above who support the despicable strategy to turn RED states to BLUE states, or have a severely ignorant, misplaced compassion for illegal immigrants.