Pissing Off and Deriding Everyone on the Road to Desert Bar, Parker, AZ

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Here’s a little entertainment for you. A mash up of video I shot while pissing off everyone on the road to the off grid Desert Bar in Parker, AZ, last Sunday. My parents and I went out the day before and because dad was driving his F-350 and mom was in the car, he just ranted and didn’t get to do what he’d have wanted to.

So this is dedicated to my 80 yo dad, who’d have loved to do exactly what you see here but when women are present, especially mom, you go gentleman. That’s why I had to do it again, the next day, with no such constraints.

I’m definitely not the clientele they’re looking for. I’m awful. I got honked at and flipped off the whole way.

I am puerile, repetitive, ranty, and arrogant.

But it’s for a good cause.

By the way, here’s the “Baja Beemer.”

Curious about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency phenomenon, or not, but just want to support all of my work on all channels? Then check out my Patreon Profile.

1. Mark on February 20, 2018 at 17:23

AHA. This context makes more sense. Just saw the vid linked from twitter and was like, oh Richard MAD!

Now I get it. But yes people are dumb. As you say in the video, a little speed evens the bumps out. 🙂

• Cold War Tanker on February 21, 2018 at 18:45

Hey Richard. This is the first video of you I have seen. Now I know we were separated at birth

• Richard Nikoley on February 22, 2018 at 07:08

Hahahaha. Yea, there’s a few brothers from other mothers I have out there.

Salute, man.

2. Jackie on February 20, 2018 at 17:55

I was in deep denial for a long time about the fact that the vast majority of people are low IQ. I think my brain was trying to protect me from the terror of truly grasping this reality. But facts are facts. I try not to be surprised or agitated by these mongs anymore.

• Richard Nikoley on February 20, 2018 at 18:03

You’re on the right track.

Occam’s Razor.

3. Daniel F on February 21, 2018 at 21:50

Thought of this while watching Richard’s great rant:

Actually, a podcast of Richard with Aaron Cleary would be a lot of fun.

4. Bret on February 22, 2018 at 18:16

YEP. Sounds like me every…single…day on the streets of Tucson. I just want to slap everybody in the head. Nine teams each.

I go on tirades at work about how government roads make everybody dumb, stressed out, and shitty piece of shit drivers. People think I’m insane.

I hear people say it is a legitimate function of government to build and maintain roads. I call bull fucking shit. That is the only — the ONLY — reason roads are so fucked up and dilapidated and gridlocked and full of worthless bottom feeding pieces of shit.

Barf.

• Richard Nikoley on February 22, 2018 at 18:35

It’s enough to make you want to go out and fly ,right?

• Bret on February 22, 2018 at 18:49

Absolutely. Unfortunately, don’t do nearly as much of that as I should be doing. But that will soon change.

5. Evolutionarily on February 26, 2018 at 09:32

I’ve watched this a couple times now and it’s very satisfying.

Did anyone spot this? So good hahaha

• Richard Nikoley on February 26, 2018 at 10:14

Oh, yea, I spotted it at the time, I think I said something like fuck you too or something.

Pure gold to get under someone’s skin like that. Double flip off.

Good eye, man. I didn’t know it had actually been captured for posterity.

I was a bit leery about posting it. Glad it’s been well received as decent entertainment.

• Richard Nikoley on February 26, 2018 at 10:22

Hey man.

Thanks for that. I tossed it up as a headline pic with a little annotation to highlight it.

Also tossed in a pic of the Baja Beemer.

• Evolutionarily on February 27, 2018 at 04:32

Haha yeh, the reason I paused to look was to see what you were “yeh fuck you too”‘ing about!

Richard, I am in my early 30’s, and despite being self owned I still have various leftard friends and family ties that for the time being I want to maintain drama free relationships with, and that means keeping my mouth shut at times and generally giving more fucks than I would like. I hope as I get older I can achieve what you are currently, until then videos like these are a delightful way to live it vicariously.

• Richard Nikoley on February 27, 2018 at 08:17

Well, I doubt anyone of a more traditional or conservative American bent gets to say whatever whenever.

In that respect, this blog serves as my catharsis for the most part. But I’m better off keeping my mouth mostly shut on political matters in some circles.

The way it works is this: the leftward, Dunning-Kruger indoctrinated regurgitators get to say whatever they damn well please in your presence and you have to shut up otherwise there will be screeching.