LOL: Fat Ass Jimmy Moore Disses Paleo f(x), Mark Sisson, and Robb Wolf

On his LLVLC Facebook Page.

When #Paleo was the “in” diet thing just a few years back, I was regularly mocked, chided, and dismissed in that community for daring to mention the positive benefits of the #lowcarb #highfat #ketogenic diet at their conferences where I was invited to speak (there were many who were angry I wrote KETO CLARITY). Now that the tide has turned and #keto is the “in” thing, paleo is having to kowtow to the message of nutritional #ketosis more. How convenient.

Had they simply allowed the science supporting this way of eating to be openly articulated and shared rather than making a mockery of it in 2015 at PaleoFX with an agenda-driven featured presentation using century-old research called “The Danger Of Ketogenic Diets: Why Most Of Us Shouldn’t Do It” (watch this nonsensical and smug lecture here), then perhaps the goal both the Paleo and the keto communities seek of getting people #healthy through #nutrition would be even further along.

BTW, I submitted a response lecture to that conference for the following year that would have highlighted the latest research about keto—DENIED! They clearly had an anti-keto agenda and didn’t want that keto crap pushed at their events. Oh how times have changed in three years.

Sadly, the information and scheduling gatekeepers in the mainstream of the paleo community messed up and messed up BIG TIME. They really do owe a lot of us in the keto community a huge apology for dissing this powerful, life changing modality that I would argue most of us SHOULD do. Yes, they’re now talking keto in 2018, but that’s because they have to so they remain relevant with their audience.

It didn’t have to be this way, Paleo.

Then, in the comments to the same post:

What a smug, fat-ass piece of shit. Anybody who gives this butter-gobbling, lying turd any sway at all is an abject fucktard who deserves everything they get…such as uber elevated cholesterol, nutritional deficiencies via hyper-high, empty calorie fat, and getting fatter and fatter just like poster boy has been doing for years. It’s so bad now that he has moved the goal post from fat loss to “health gains.” Well, he’s been packing on gains, that’s for sure.

Alright, time for a game of which thing is not like the other. Which is Keith Norris (the face of paleo f(x)), Mark Sisson, Robb Wolf, and Jimmy Moore.

The level of ridiculousness here is just surreal. It’s Alice in Wonderland territory.

And you know why paleo has waned somewhat in excitement and popularity over the last few years? Because it’s a sensible and stable way of eating, moving, and living, and once you got it, you got it down. It becomes a lifestyle and you have no more need of gurus, blogs, products, etc., unless it’s your thing to do that and in terms of fellowship, you can’t do better than Paleo f(x). The 2018 conference is wrapping up just as I polish off this post. And you can also follow Mark Sisson and/or Robb Wolf. If you’re super into Keto but want to do it right, then check out Ketogains where they actually post their results, which are both enormous and impressive.

Or, go ahead and follow the buffoon and abject liar. That way, you can be told what you want to hear and stick to your gluttonous ways. You want to be told that there’s magical foods and macronutrient ratios that let you always eat to satiety and you never have to go hungry. Satiety…you know? That thing that got you fat in the first place? So, yea, Fattass Moore is merely cashing in on the fraudulent-fad sector of the diet as that’s the sector in all popular fad diets where they tout the magic—until those for whom magic never happened before, and isn’t happening now, move onto the next magical thing.

paleo still has a substantial amount of popularity in the tens of thousands or more. These are the folks who got the essential sanity and simplicity of it: whole food, discipline, and hard work. Magic lost its appeal to them.

Curious about Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency phenomenon, or not, but just want to support all of my work on all channels? Then check out my Patreon Profile.

1. fearless on April 30, 2018 at 01:24

Speaking of Paleo f(X), I see Will Cole made it. I couldn’t see any mention of his podcast on his description page (link above) though.

Does anyone know if JM has spoken at Paleo f(X) in the past or made it to this year’s event?

• Richard Nikoley on April 30, 2018 at 09:58

I don’t think he’s ever spoken there. He went to them through 2016. I went in 2016 and that’s the last time I saw him. I was already ragging on him by that point but we were cordial with one another.

Last year, 2017, he had his LC cruise dates correspond with PFX.

2. Will on April 29, 2018 at 20:20

As my dad would say, before the offended set took root. “Norris, Wolf, and Sisson, look like Greek gods. Moore looks like a god damn Greek!!”

• Aaron M. on May 15, 2018 at 01:49

Very funny, Will. I’ll definitely borrow that one.

3. Sassysquatch on April 30, 2018 at 03:51

I can remember a few years back when Jimmy Moore was just about everybody’s ‘darling’. The only person I can remember calling JM out on his B.S., 4 or 5 years ago, was Dr John McDougall. JM had him on a podcast and McDougall asked him straight out why he was so overweight and unhealthy, if his ‘diet’ was so great.

Paleo got many of us on track, but it’s still the diet of ‘Kings’. If you want to be slim and healthy – eat like a peasant, not a King.

4. Carol Lynn Chevrier on April 30, 2018 at 05:29

Here is the bite to which you refer, Sassysquatch.

• Bret on May 2, 2018 at 06:21

McDougall was not at all impressive in that interview. He made no attempt to engage in a dialogue or discussion, but was transparently prepccupied with attacking and discrediting Moore from the beginning. In general he seems like a smug piece of shit that sniffs his own boxers.

All that conversation did was reinforce biases and brand loyalty on each side. No one learned anything, other than that McDougall is an asshole and Moore is a pussy.

5. VW on April 30, 2018 at 16:18

Don’t they all still appear on the covers of each others’ books, heaping on the bullshit praise, quid pro quo-style?

6. VW on May 27, 2018 at 14:19

“I have been a BIG FAN of the writings and work of Paleo health blogger Richard Nikoley from the insanely-popular “Free The Animal” blog for several years and consider him a great friend and champion of what healthy living is really all about. His no-holds-barred style is in-your-face and unapologetic as he seeks to help others find the health and weight changes that have eluded them for years. […] With the highly-interactive e-book Free The Animal: Lose Weight & Fat With The Paleo Diet, he is taking the best of everything he has personally learned through this journey and wrapping it up in a convenient package designed to arm virtually anyone who desires weight loss and vastly improved health to make it happen for themselves. There are so many clickable links to a treasure trove of information included in this e-book that you’ll spend months trying to go through them all!”

I was going to get the book and then I saw Jimmy’s endorsement.

Just kidding. I got it the week it came out.

7. Elizabeth on January 12, 2019 at 04:34

I don’t understand, at all, how Jimmy Moore has any kind of platform … it is TRULY baffling to me why people listen to him, go on his podcast, invite him on theirs, etc. He very clearly eats too much. If he needs only 2000 calories a day, and he’s regularly consuming 3000 or more, he’s eating 365,000 too many calories a year, and that’s 100 lbs. Anyway, he grosses me out – glad to see that at least a few people are calling a pig a pig.

• Richard Nikoley on January 12, 2019 at 13:50

We have quite a bit of fun mocking him at

“Richard Nikoley’s Ketotard Chronicles” group on Facebook, nearly 2,000 members.