Your Sexual Market Value With Noah Revoy

First off, I’m certainly not the expert here. Yes, I have spoken at three men’s conferences, but not about these kinds of issues—things other than relationships, of interest to men (diet, politics, crypto).

In this rather unique case, I’m actually interviewing an expert on his own podacast/vidcast show. Here’s the interview post at SMV4K.com.

I ask him questions about Sexual Market Value theory, MGTOW, r/K selection, Alpha/Beta differences, how to improve your SMV, and the benefits of coaching. Then, we turn the table and he asks me questions about diet (paleo, keto), fasting, and gut health.

How to connect with Noah:

Read more about r/K Selection.

1. Daniel F on November 12, 2018 at 17:42

This recent video is an excellent analysis of, not just sexual market value, but the socio-sexual hierarchy, i.e. a given man’s position and value _vis-a-vis other men_. And the reason this is so important is that a woman’s evaluation of a man’s SMV is highly highly influenced by what other men think of a man.

• Richard Nikoley on November 16, 2018 at 08:57

That was very good, Daniel. Thanks.

2. pzo on November 15, 2018 at 18:54

Biology……..evolution……….DNA……..psychology……………natural selection………..wait…wait…my Gender Studies class say that’s all cultural bullshit.

As an amateur anthropologist re-triggered by the paleo/Primal movement (Richard, I too often say that Mark Sisson saved my life) I’ve come to realize how so many behaviors and perspectives are “baked into the cake.” That’s a phrase a friend now uses after learning of these matters from me. If we find some of these no longer desirable in many cases, like violence, we have to start with an understanding why we are violent. It is not a moral defect, it is how we kept our DNA moving downstream, removing those who would kill us from the pool. Jung called this accepting the shadow self.

I could quibble a few points, such as market hierarchies are always best.

As Richard knows, I’m liberal by most definitions. But I’m don’t buy into a lot of what passes for liberalism these days, nor did my ex-fiance’. (Wonder of wonder! A strong woman who doesn’t buy into the whining culture, nor the gender fluidity bull shit. She cherished the differences between herself and me.) Peterson called them the “illiberal left,” which I think is correct.

My father was a loving husband and a great father, but he did not provide example or guidance about the other, more subtle parts of what it means to be a man. Now at age 72, I think I am more of a man than I used to be per Noah’s definitions. I project confidence, I have more muscle than I ever have, I smile, I’m pretty happy with who I’ve become. Women are still attracted to me. (Full disclosure: Not as often, and often not as attractive as they used to be!) I am a protector. Not so much bragging (OK, OK, some) as confirming.

Anyway, fascinating talk, I’m checking out more of Noah’s work. Nice to hear your diet history and current thoughts, Richard.

• Richard Nikoley on November 16, 2018 at 09:00

Thanks man. Great comment. Will pass on to Noah.

And BTW, we’re going to do another next week, this time at my place. Dating Matrix.

• Noah Revoy on November 16, 2018 at 09:11

Thanks for the feedback. I’m glad that you enjoyed it.

Paleo/Primal and Mark Sisson saved my life too. I was terribly sick before I found the Daily Apple.

3. Tom Murin on November 18, 2018 at 20:27

I watched earlier today. Excellent show. I believe that much of the information is somewhat obvious when you think about it, but to think about it puts you in the minority and against the current zeitgeist – to say the least. To say there are only 2 genders is considered hate speech these days.

4. Resurgent on November 23, 2018 at 01:09

Great – Very nice talk… !
    A little note – Richard, you need better lighting when you are on Skype.

• Richard Nikoley on November 23, 2018 at 07:50

I have that all sorted, as you can see from my subsequent talks.