This was a pretty decent podcast, where I’m interviewed this time. Seems to have been well received, with almost 5,700 views so far. The comments on YouTube, nearly 230 at this point, are about what you’d expect, at a glance.
Here’s Siim’s root post. Here are his notes from the post:
“Eat as much fat as you want and don’t count calories”
Ever heard that sort of advice from a keto guru?
The ketogenic diet is becoming more popular than ever before. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of false information and bad advice that gets spread around.
Welcome to the Body Mind Empowerment Podcast. I’m your host Siim Land and our guest is Richard Nikoley. Richard is a blogger, entrepreneur, and author. He also runs the Facebook group Ketotard Chronicles that dissects the stupidity from the rest.
- How Did Richard Start Eating Low Carb 01:32
- Nutritional Ketosis VS Fasting Ketosis 07:30
- The Potato Hack for Weight Loss 10:10
- What Are the Most Satiating Foods 13:03
- Calories and Keto Fats 24:55
- Nutrient Density VS Energy Density 39:45
- Plateaus on the Ketogenic Diet 52:50
- Hyperpalatability and Satiety 01:00:10
- Successful Food Choices 01:15:00
And Much More…
Here are the links to the podcast on all platforms
If you want to support this podcast, then I’d greatly appreciate if you could join my Patreon community. You’ll be able to get access to unique worksheets about Body Mind Empowerment, a lot of exclusive videos about my routines, biohacking workshops, and a privilege for your questions on the next Q&A.