My 8 Weeks in Thailand #2 — The Moralizing Outrage

Warunee (left) and friends

I’ve purposely been sexually frank and transparent, though not particularly explicit since I kicked this off (see MY 8 WEEKS IN THAILAND #1). My purpose was to draw out the outrage and see what it’s all about.

It first popped up in an intro to my post on dry fasting (I MET A DRY FASTING NUT). I wrote this in the intro on Facebook:

The second of my posts at Free The Animal during my 30 day FB ban. Quite different from the other one about my 59 year old exploits with very young Thai chicks, as young as 22. I did hook up with a couple of 30 somethings and even a 47 year old who weighs 90 pounds and may be the horniest of them all.

But this post is about fasting. After many years of near daily overconsumption of alcohol, sexual performance and endurance had taken a hit. I found myself where I could get them off orally very easily, very quickly, often multiple times. But it’s no substitute for a hard dick with staying power and endurance. This became quite clear.

Dry fasting was a surprisingly quick cure. In one session with Yui two nights ago, there were four spent condoms in the trash for the service staff to dispose of the next morning.

That drew ire, but one of the women actually came around to being reasonable later in the thread.

Bunched panties update. A comment thread in my Diet, Health, and Nutrition Quackery group. It was actually over my intro to the dry fasting post, not about the content of the post itself. These two women find it creepy and disgusting that I cut out 90% of boozing, ramped up diet and exercise and used dry fasting to quickly reset and perform better sexually in keeping up with the mostly 20 somethings in my bed most nights, where I’m 59 years.

Next up, the parade of misery. Because, of course, the only explanation is that these chicks are really disgusted by me and are miserable. Because, these faux moralizers just “know” it. It must be true.

A PARADE OF MISERY

In a comment to my post about “bunched panties” yesterday, a white knight virtue signaler named Aaron Bradley employs his solipsistic imagination in order to, amongst other things, assert as a matter of fact that the 20 something Thai girls I date and have very much sex with daily are miserable.

So let me show you some misery. The montage is 22 yo Somol, her goofing off in the same club I met her 4 days and nights together prior.

I’ve been back in Chiang Mai nearly a week and Yui, the one I sent home, has been a doll. She learned she can’t fuck with me. She’s happier, knowing limits.

So this is her this morning getting ready. And then we go to an outing at the lake (I’m here right now). To my right is Jane, Yui’s childhood friend since 5. They’re both 27. The others are longtime mutual friends.

They’re all so miserable here in primitive Thailand. I was an invited guest and was refused when I offered to chip in on the tab.

If you think I do this to brag, you’re wrong. My motivation is to make people feel fucking stupid when they conjure their imaginations, conclusions, and judgments about me, and have the hubristic temerity to post it right in my own space as though they are fully entitled to do so. Same with the bunched panties post (but I ended up coming to good laughing terms with one of them…very good).

So much misery. And when you point this out, they all double down always. Why. Solipsism. It’s in their imagination. It’s reality.

As usual, it’s usually most of the women who are the most reasonable. The truly insufferable are the male White Knight moralizers—shaming and guilting with the entitlement of teenage girls.

Every single white knight virtue signaling male organism wanker insulting me with teenage girl like hubristic entitlement in my comments over my own individual life choices are Curt Doolittle sycophants.

Zero exceptions.

Yea, I called that right a year ago.

New policy. All friend requests from Curt’s boyz will be ignored. Any insult to me by a friend of Curt gets an immediate block.

I have nothing against Curt and I like his work. But he attracts too many teenage girl males with their computers serving as their selfie phone. It’s a problem for him—maturity and exuberance bridling and sobriety and more. It’s not going to be my problem.

And then there’s this blog and its comments.

HL March 14, 2020 at 20:18

Jesus Richard what the hell is wrong with you??!?!! These latest posts are fucking disgraceful. Not only to you, but your ex wife. Fucking bullshit. You’re a 60 year old guy going on about some young pussy like it’s a conquest. It’s not. Get your shit together man. God damn. I’ve read you for ~10 years and enjoyed your insight immensely, but this fucking pathetic.

My appreciation of your “concerns” rings in at zero.

And the pretentious audacity to assume what my ex thinks. She reads everything, we’ve discussed it by phone and text. She thinks it’s entertaining. She’s happy for me. And what, I’m supposed to behave in a certain way because an ex might be hurt or something? What is divorce, then.

And what is it about being a reader of this blog for 10 years that gives you the authority to admonish me?

In the end, I’m the winner. I have thrilling sex multiple times daily, have dropped 90% of alcohol consumption, am back in the gym 2-3 times per week after years, sport a nice tan, healthier than I have been for years, feel great and am the happiest in years. And, for what it’s worth, I’ve narrowed it down to one chick, Yui. We’ll be going to stay/live in her very rural Thailand home for three months as soon as I exit Thailand in a few days and renew my visa to return.

And this is “fucking pathetic.” I guess what I should do for the benefit of all you pettifogging wankers is behave just as I am, but make high virtue signaling posts and proclamations (like politicians and public figures do) until I get caught (like they do).

Sorry you’re so envious, HL, but I can’t help you. Incidentally, have you ever been to SE Asia, even…anything like me, who actually lived here and spent months in both Philippines and Thailand going back to 1984 and am not wholly ignorant about the cultures and the sexuality?

…One more for the road.

Warunee and I. Legit mutually monogamous GF, now. But, I’m 59 and she’s 27, and I bang her twice a day and if I don’t, she demands it.

But all the envious dudes and all the bitter, undesirable chicks call it “disgusting,” and I’m a “creep.”

Hahahahaha. Oh, that hurts so much. Fuck the fuck off. It’s all you faux moralizers who are pathetic.

1. VW on March 15, 2020 at 11:25

LMAO, you’re crazy, Richard! The good crazy! The kind that I am so glad exists.

Thanks for the enjoyable reads. Just stopped by to check, since I ain’t been by lately. You did not disappoint.

I was expecting some interesting take on the coronavirus situation that I did not agree with (which is the stuff I seek out, when the takes are intelligent and thought-provoking), but instead found these latest blog posts. Good stuff.

2. Todd on March 15, 2020 at 11:36

My wife is 7 years younger than me and when people find this out it brings forth all sorts of negativity like cradle robber to dumb expressions of “I can’t believe it.” Well, fucking believe it. She was 21 when we met, so whats the outrage/disbelief? I’m not hurting her or myself in any way just because I’ve made 7 additional trips around the Sun. How many years a person has been alive has zero bearing on intellectualism, personality, or maturity. It’s a fucking number and not even remotely a numbers game I’m interested in. I’m interested in behavior and whether or not the other person makes my clock tick, the same for her.

With that said, I salute you and your renewed enthusiasm. There’s not much better in life than when two people are genuinely interested in and happy with each other.

3. J on March 15, 2020 at 11:44

No moralizing outrage here from me. I just don’t think “I quit drinking to keep up with my third world sugar babies” is worth trying to brag about for three posts in a row. Especially based on, near as I can tell, 2-3 comments against it?

4. cman on March 15, 2020 at 23:05

More men should do what you’re doing. I see so many of them living miserable lives in the West. FWIW beard on looks better than beard off but whatever dude.

• Richard Nikoley on March 16, 2020 at 01:30

Well, ha, I address the new appearance in #1. Short hair and clean shaven, at least on old dude farang is preferred. Oh, well.

Otherwise, spot on. I’m coming to believe most of all male decline with belly bulge, impotence, health problems, is because they have unfulfilling sex lives and their payment is guilt and shame. Unhealthy.

5. Tommylee on March 16, 2020 at 12:55

Have been following you for several years. Now that you have weighed anchor, you have become wild and crazy. Good for you and good luck.

6. Resurgent on March 19, 2020 at 11:09

Bravo Richard..! Way to go..!!

Just live your life with joy and celebration, as a gift of existence. Dance with the trees in the sun, in the rain, in the wind. Ask these people where do their morals come from; Let me guess – They come from the antiquated interpretation of their scriptures from their pedophile priest.
    The Trees have no scriptures, nor animals have any scriptures; the stars have no scriptures, nor do they have any saints.

Except man, nobody is obsessed with the dead.

But Let them not burn their holy books. The real thing is to burn the self which carries inside them the preaching, the tradition, the past and all kinds of rotten things and superstitions.

7. Frank on March 24, 2020 at 17:21

It’s fairly well known that there are no sanctions against these types of relationships in Thai society, so no surprise there. As my professor says…being a sugar baby is not a problem in Thailand…NOT sharing the proceeds with the family IS a problem, however lol.

• Richard Nikoley on March 24, 2020 at 23:09

Very very true. That said, all chicks I’ve ever been with, including the current, do share most of what I gift them with the family at home, which in my case presently, is helping a mom and two daughters, and getting the roof on the addition of 2 rooms to the house finished.

I’m quite pleased to help because I see that it goes to real stuff and not frivolities. I make her account for it, or no more.