Video: Direction, Action, and Projects

American Expat in Thailand: Direction, Action, and Projects

In January, 2020, I sold everything and hopped on a plane for Thailand. Just as I was leaving for another country, Corona caught me, and I end up staying, now a permanent resident.

Now I’m on the prowl, so find out what that’s all about.

1. sassysquatch on August 23, 2020 at 05:38

It’s been a while. No more beard and long hair. You look younger. Best of luck in your new adventures.

• Big on August 23, 2020 at 19:17

At his girlfriend’s request I believe.

• Richard Nikoley on August 23, 2020 at 21:43

That is correct, Big. Pick your battles.

Gasslighters always think it’s just about the money. Well, it’s “about the money” for all sensible women, to some extent. Money buys safety and security, a prime hard-wired need for women, who have the burden of child bearing and predominantly rearing in infant and adolescent years.

But, to COMMAND the time and attention of a young women who men far younger than you find desirable (I’m 59, she’s 27), you have to look worthy of it. If you look around in Thailand, there’s lots of 20 and 30 something very attractive women with older men, 50+. But 9 out of 10, he carries himself well. 5’10 and up, ectomorphic mostly, ALWAYS short hair (even bald), ALWAYS clean shaven (no shadow beards or goatees), and presentably dressed, even if shorts and a T-shirt (often, they are short slacks and the T-shirt has no trademark paraphernalia on it and is often pressed).

She insists that when people look at us as a couple, they understand why she’s with me beyond having some money.

I can live with that.

• Big on August 23, 2020 at 23:59

Shaving to take the better side of a 32 year age gap sounds like a sweet deal to me. I assume you have some say about body hair elsewhere too of course as part of the deal.

• Richard Nikoley on August 24, 2020 at 00:00

[wink]

• Richard Nikoley on August 24, 2020 at 00:06

I should come completely clean and admit I’m using shampoo and body wash again, too. She chooses it all, often buys it for me. Underarm spray, too. Everything is scented. But I must admit, she smells so damn good ALL THE TIME. So, simple reciprocity.

2. Michelle on August 23, 2020 at 08:11

You look and sound really good! I’m looking forward to seeing how this new chapter develops.

There are probably digital entrepreneurs in you new country that would do the editing and “fancying” up of your videos for you if you ever feel the need, and cheaply as well.

• Richard Nikoley on August 23, 2020 at 14:36

No doubt. But I struggle with the idea of flashy, if you know what I mean.

Not sure is you’re familiar with AB Dada, but I think there’s something compelling with this non-flashy, unedited approach.