The History And Cancer Of Feminism

A juxtaposition, take your pic:

Which would you choose…if nobody was looking or listening in?

I gave a talk in the summer of 2019 in Warsaw, Poland on this very subject.

Now, do you want to hear the after-interview?

Alright, that’s about it.

…The principal problem now is that very many people no longer have to truly face the consequences of their own ideas and In the last year and counting the general problem with the entire Western world has become obvious. My alter ego:

I have never for a second thought anyone was doing anything but signalling their virtue to others.

That’s the global pandemic.

We live in a world that is competing to signal their virtue to everyone else, with those who want to signal their victimization to everyone else.

It’s all pathetic laziness, dishonesty, and outright lying and often, fraud.

…One more thing. I look awful in that summer of 2019. I had been living at 4,500 feet for 3 cold and dark winters in the Sierras, going through a divorce, etc. It’s nearly 2 years later and I’ve been living in Thailand for the last 18 months, built a house, which I had never actually done before—remodel only—and I snapped this just now.

How about that?

I’m just getting started.

Active lifestyle, good food, sun, beach, swim, sleep with a far younger woman, and shoulder all the responsibility. In my case, that’s taking on 12 and 11 year old Thai girls who in 15 months have never said 1 single cross word to me. I love and adore them the most. Like a man.

I tolerate no bullshit, zero excuses. You ought demand the same of yourself.

1. Christina Manning on May 8, 2021 at 22:59

I agree with what your are saying. Feminism is anti-woman, anti-man, anti-family, and anti-Christian culture. It demands woman must be like men, and worse that we must be like men under communism, in which our only value is as a worker and wage earner. That is not what we were designed for. Here’s a good picture of what a woman should be like: Alice von Hildebrand’s “The Privilege of Being a Woman>”

2. Natasha on May 8, 2021 at 23:55

I well remember when you went to Warsaw! It’s good to finally get a peak of it. Yes, you’ve been through a lot these past few years. I would like to contribute that hormones are likely at the center of it all. You had a good marriage and then, feelings changed. Or was it hormones? A woman, with falling hormones is old, physically and mentally. A woman, with full hormones is an equal, interested in life, love, sex, and is generally vital! While you went through the marriage breakdown with Bea, I was going through uterine cancer at age 44 and castration, which the medical system calls surgical menopause.

I had surgery and they removed the uterus, but they wanted my ovaries too. I only agreed to one potentially diseased ovary being removed, but was very clear that I wanted to keep both, or at least one, as a healthy ovary is so essential to health. But as I live in Canada, the doctors decided to take both ovaries “just in case” as this would save the cost of a second surgery (to remove ovaries) at some later date.

The result of a full hysterectomy, the removal of both ovaries and uterus? They put me back together really well but the absence of hormones made me want to kill myself, divorce my husband, quit my job and leave the city. And at least one of those actions is redundant. Good job medical science! Here is the lesson, women are hugely subject to hormones. When progesterone is low, anxiety and insomnia were through the roof. When my estrogen was low, I had ZERO feelings of love or attachment to my husband and our pets. If we had had children, the lack of feelings toward them would have been the same. Low estrogen and I can’t walk, talk or think. Even now, I know my estrogen is low when I have thoughts of divorce. Honestly, I have a really good, handsome, intelligent and interesting husband. We already have a solid relationship, why would I want to ditch? It’s the hormones.

When I started taking the female amount of testosterone, that’s when my spark came back. I also suddenly remembered that I had friends! I literally deleted Facebook (post surgery I scrolled on Facebook for hours every night) and started calling my friends. Also, those little things that bothered me, like something was done wrong or someone had said the wrong thing, all of a sudden it didn’t matter. I could laugh it off. Whatever! That thing failed. Oh well. Life is short, let’s move on. That’s T.

Birth control has been proven to cause depression and sexual dysfunction in women. It’s a hormone treatment which is not well matched to healthy women. And the medical system, which 100% *accepts* young women on long-term hormone treatment to prevent children, is 100% *against* long-term hormone treatment for women during or after menopause.

I ran into a former co-worker a few weeks ago. How are you, what’s been happening? She said, “I’m off hormones! I got through menopause and I’m fine. Don’t need anymore pills. Oh! My divorce has gone through and I am my own place.” A rational, intelligent woman of 55 has cancelled her marriage of 30 years to the most beautiful man. Her hunky sons hang their heads. They love their Mama. Dad must be have something wrong with him that they would divorce. Maybe being a man is wrong?

Don’t let a low hormone woman tell you she is making good decisions. I could not think. Not until I had hormones could I actually think again.

Men too can have low hormones. Classic Low T is the couch potato or gamer. Not interested in life or anything but changing channels or playing video games. Not manly, not at all.

I think many, most of the readers here are men. Honestly, if your woman isn’t what she used to be, find a hormone expert and top them up. My kind but push. Optimal levels will bring back what has been lost.

I’m not at all surprised that you have a full and happy life with a much younger woman. Makes total sense.

Oh! Also, congratulations on the re-design and website set up! Bravo!

• Richard Nikoley on May 9, 2021 at 07:13

Thanks for that and looks like you’re doing well.

Bea is quite healthy. We still love each other and keep in close contact. She just bought a house out at Lake Elsinore, Socal. The difference I suppose is we were married late (early 40s), 1st marriage for both, no kids. It just ran its course, that’s all. We’re both quite fine about it, happy for each other. She’s very happy with my new relationship gig. She’s in one too, but doesn’t talk about it except “white conservative Republican who can fix anything, remind you of anyone?” LOL.

3. Carol on May 9, 2021 at 04:51

So you don’t believe women should have the right to vote. Yeah, that is where I stopped listening.

• Richard Nikoley on May 9, 2021 at 07:03

Actually, nobody should have the right to vote. It’s silly, really. But, given we play at this democracy thing, female suffrage, as well as parasite suffrage, is a cat out of the bag. I address this specifically toward the end in the practical section in making your votes count as a family unit and not using it as a weapon against your family, community, and culture.

4. Deborah McCarter on August 2, 2021 at 21:29

Have always wished I could be a man. They have always had the freedom to engage the world as they wished. Now you have given me another reason, young women want to sleep with you. As women age, young men do not want to sleep with you, nor do old men. 🙂