Supply Razor and laddies body wash

This time a did a video. Previous detailed post here.

In the video, you can see I have about 1/4″ growth. 5 minutes after the video:

…Just to tantalize and titillate for your pleasure, I got the good morning from Yui at 5.30am. Getting ready and headed to the shop to make something of it quick and open for money making.

She sent me some photos and I hope you don’t mind me sharing.

Her younger sis. When I replied that OK, now I’m double horny, I got back a funny sticker.

One more. Look at that hair. Costs a fortune in Thai baht.

I wouldn’t care for the sort of girl who maintains something like that except that she’s a good mom, she does what I say—within reason—and knows better than to lie and do bullshit with me.

…In final news I hit the road Friday early afternoon for Central Festival. Big, western style 3-story mall about a 20-minute drive away in a traffic darting cafe-racer motorbike. 40 minutes in a car.

I saw Top Gun Maverick on a huge screen rivaling anything anywhere. Brand new luxury stadium seating with reclining seats and even more for hyper 1st class. My ticket was 260 baht ($7.50). What are you paying in the US for tickets, now? Oh, and they don’t fuck you in the butt for refreshments. You can do a drink, dog, and popcorn (regular, caramel, cheese, or paprika) for just a few bucks. Not $35+.

It’s the most impressive movie ever made in terms of the sheer coordination and effort it took because of Tom’s insistence of minimal CGI bullshit. It’s real airplanes, real flight, real lots of Gs (they pulled upwards of 9…you weigh 2000 pounds. You’re 10-20 pound arm weighs 90-180).

The other thing is that once you see it, this was not made for streaming. Big. Fucking. Screen. Cinema. Sound.

Fucking fantastic. I don’t have a single critique or quibble about anything. I really loved every minute of it and felt let down when it ended.

But Tom is actually a real and accomplished pilot. This is hilarious.

1. Явор Маричков on June 6, 2022 at 21:08

You guys all look great! Looking forward to checking out the movie this week. I am a huge Tom Cruise fan (almost every movie he’s made is really enjoyable, starting as early as the excellent Taps from 1981).

• Richard Nikoley on June 7, 2022 at 09:37

I’d forgotten that Cruise was in Taps. When I think of it, I think Hutton, and he did a great performance in that. Cruise came on my radar a bit later with Risky Business, great film.

2. Alan Andersen on June 6, 2022 at 23:56

I bought a Supply Razor just recently. Probably because of your last post about it. But I haven’t even opened the box yet because I got a bunch of emailed vids from the Company about how to use it so now I’m afraid to use it without watching the vids. Are there any special tricks about it? How hard can it be right? I like the idea of the single edge safety blade being universal & you can get then anywhere.

Back in the 1970s when I was in Brazil, I had a straight edge razor I could cut my throat with. Now that was a challenge. My face looked worse than yours. Blood everywhere.

3. Alan Andersen on June 6, 2022 at 23:58

PS. Your face in the April post, not today’s post. The picture with all the blood on you face. Did the Supply razor do that?

• Richard Nikoley on June 7, 2022 at 09:41

Well I did it. Heavy handed I guess. Wasn’t concentrating or something. It’s easy to use, but because it’s heavy and solid, best to think of it as letting the tool do the work and you’re just guiding it. It has 3 different blade holders for light, medium, and full. I tried one of the others and then just went for the full.

4. James McCullough on June 7, 2022 at 03:31

I’ve been seeing a lot of good things about Top Gun so I really must go check it out. I looked up the price here, and it’s around $12 US (I’m Canadian). It’s been awhile since I’ve gone to the theatre because they were closed during COVID, but I remember the price being higher. Of course, with the added food and drink, I would get raped in the ass compared to what you paid.

Zero complaints about you showing off your girl and her sister- part of the reason why I subscribe. Turning into an OnlyFans without the nudity. They both must thoroughly enjoy teasing you with these pictures until she can see you next.

5. Todd Lambert on June 7, 2022 at 22:28

Just gonna drop this here, as you’ve said much the same in posts past.

I get some niche admiration for a two/three-day scruff, before I decide to make a break and go all tabula rasa. It’s perhaps a bit of a late middle-age thing here, but it works well enough with the ladies in my age group. Certainly the generation-younger gals tend to prefer the hairless deal. Nothing I’ve purchased has been as good as Grandad’s safety razor when it comes to beards. As for the rest, let the ladies play barber if they will.

• Alan Andersen on June 8, 2022 at 02:04

Thanks for that link. Great post. I’ve always been fascinated about women’s psychology. Your post expands on those aspects. Women are primal. Their bodies are magical – able to generate another human being from scratch out of their own cells. Sure, they need one tiny speck of DNA from a man as a starter fluid, but once they’ve got that, they are human-making machines. And that baby-growing process sucks everything they have into it. They don’t have the time or need for sorting out ethical standards. Not their job. And as you say, Nature is dark and sex is competition. And men are in a hole right now (not the good kind of hole). It’s a minefield these days for a man to approach a woman. He’s competing against the State for the Alpha position and is at constant risk of sexual harassment and rape claims. No wonder the eGirls are so popular.