Moral Compartmentalization: How Every Cop Killing In America Ought To Be As Cool As Japs And Krauts Biting It In WWII

The State (and the Church) exist as agents of moral compartmentalization.

Allow me to explain. It’s simple, though less than obvious. When something makes you wince or gives you visceral repulsion as a normal human, but you then later become to accept it by means of stuff written in law books or sacred texts, what you’ve been conditioned to accept is a categorization of compartments of rights and wrongs; rights and wrongs based, not upon your own authority and senses, but upon authorities external to your own conscience—who either have means of coercion over you, or have managed to drive authoritative wedges between you and those you hold dear.

…And those who coerce, and those who drive those wedges, often have something to gain. Moreover, so do many of your loved ones. They’ve been “paid off;” often enough, through jobs their livelihood depends upon.

…How else could you get young, blond haired, blue eyed German young men to load Jewish families into boxcars, knowing the fate awaiting them? How do you override a human conscience like that, and so efficiently? The Chuch and the State—the prime institutions of the Neolithic—is how you do it. Or, most fundamentally, a substitution of their external authority over individual autonomy.

It must be done at a core level. Not mere philosophical ideology. This is why hard communism has largely been a failure. Hard Soviet-Chinese Communism made a separation between church and state far more profound than the “Land of the Free” ever did—with its cartoonish Constitutional amendment, interpreted as separation. Separate but Equal is more like it. They were serious; the former, outlawing it, in fact. In the Western democratic world, making a church-state distinction—especially in America—is rather meaningless. Making the distinction in America is rather like trying to make meaningful distinctions between family members, when all outward signs are of a family in total harmony (all the while knowing they have their spats). America was veritably founded upon religious antagonism that was brewing in Europe. Like I’ve always said: America is the lesson about why you ought never let a bunch of Puritans get into a boat together.

America: For God & Country. One in the same, essentially. Individual autonomy need not apply. Just another of the many contradictory, consonantly dissonant things ‘Mercans live with and smile about, as an eternally irritating matter of course—all the while displaying a level of hubris that’s had me embarrassed, as a passport holder, for 20 years.

Mind warp, because you didn’t see this coming. Take a 6 minute break and listen to Einstein. Yea, that’s right: 6 minutes for Einstein.

Here’s what I posted to Facebook when I saw it.

Do you imagine that among all the enemy combatants in world wars, them laying mutilated on the battlefield, that there were no tender, loving souls among them, cherished by friends and family? And still you celebrated their deaths because they were an enemy of the State to which you are allegiant?

Well, I’m in league with rational, free people, and police in America are against them, institutionally; and thus, every dead cop is a blessing, in my book.

Homework, another Facebook post:

To me, the quest for understanding the human condition is one of differentiation and integration. Anyone who’s ever graded well in a class in calculus ought to understand that there is eternally space between function and absolute.

Do you explicitly understand? If not, perhaps you require more study.

So, are you really, actually thinking for yourself, or are you just paying it down from mommy bird?

baby birds feeding
Feed me; Tell me that everything’s gonna be alright.

…If you do sincerely like what I do here, trying to cut through the noise of the Ancestral in multi-faceted ways, just hit my Amazon link and buy whatever you like. Even if you put it in your shopping cart, I still get a piece and it costs you nothing.

If you hate what I do, then never shop at Amazon. 🙂

1. Steven on September 3, 2014 at 16:15

Lucky you…

I love what you do and I am about to go all Amazon Prime…

I hope that link works.

2. Colleen on September 3, 2014 at 17:25

Cops have a thankless job, as proved by this post. How many cops do you know, how many departments are you familiar with? Having knowledge of several smaller departments and many officers over the years, I can’t agree with your assessment.

• Richard Nikoley on September 3, 2014 at 18:26

I have two retired family members, one who was shot on duty.

Does that give me enough to enter your little mind, solipsism world?

• Steven on September 3, 2014 at 23:50

Colleen,

How exceptionally banal of you.

Unless you missed it, in order for cops/pigs/scum to keep there positions of power it behooves them to find an issue/broken law where it suits them. Look at me unwashed mass, look how important I am. I tossed a pot smoker in prison for life give us more money for more cops. They have a self fulfilling purpose. To make everyone a suspect. As your very own supreme court has ruled… Police are there to enFORCE the law. Not to protect you or anyone. And the problem with most cops is, at best, they have IQ’s that scratch average so the simply will follow orders and in most cases make up their own set of laws to enFORCE.

• James on September 4, 2014 at 10:22

SOMEONE DISAGREES WITH I, RICHARD THE ALMIGHTY? “FUCKTARD”. CASE CLOOOOOOOOOSED. IM RICHARD AND U R DUMB. HEEE HAWWWWWWWW.

• James on September 4, 2014 at 10:23

/Ok sorry that was kinda mean but still I feel you are a bit ridiculous to people who disagree with you or even provoke the idea that they might

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 12:39

James

Who am I to care what you think, why you think it, and what the particular circumstances are when you utter it?

That said, whatever.

3. Beans McGrady on September 3, 2014 at 19:31

Wow. I must congratulate you on amazing feet. If my count is correct, your third sentence is 87 words long!
    Superhuman.

4. Bill Jones on September 4, 2014 at 13:48

Pat Condell has latched onto something. Common Purpose. It really does explain how things have changed so quickly.
    Here in Britain we are further along the line but it’s coming across the Pond. Bigstyle.

5. Travis on September 4, 2014 at 08:04

So logically, you would have no ethical problem with killing a cop yourself?

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 08:16

“So logically, you would have no ethical problem with killing a cop yourself?”

Let me put it this way. I wouldn’t go out of my way to hunt down other predators out there. Cops are just one set of them and the uniform, badge, guns, etc. mean no more to me than LA gang colors.

Just as I avoid going to certain places, at certain times in certain circumstances to AVOID confrontation with any predators, so I try to avoid any confrontation with cop predators.

This thread on Robb Wolf’s Facebook that went silent once I showed up might be instructive.

Does this adequately answer your question? One tidbit more. Just as I think it’s cool if gang members and mafia kill each other, I think it’s cool when people kill cops and I’m unconcerned with the circumstances. Any principal predator that’s dead is a good thing, no matter the circumstances that precipitated the killing.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 11:53

How exactly are the police trying to steal from you? You like mentioning being robbed at gunpoint on the side of the highway but I’ve never seen a police officer with a gun out for a routine speeding stop and I’ve never seen money change hands. Handing out a citation is not the same as being robbed at gunpoint. But you think they are worthy of death for handing you a piece of paper? That specific officer, at that specific time? If you ignored citations to the point of a warrant out for your arrest, and police came to take you to jail forcibly is a different situation. But to you, all police actions are bad and worthy of death.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 13:04

“but I’ve never seen a police officer with a gun out”

I don’t deal with fucktards.

You know it’s there, and that’s the point, but you, in your pathetic wish to be a slave, explicitly, avoid acknowledging the IMPLICIT.

I care not to waste time with people with no mind, just busy fingers.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 13:57

Knowing it’s there and being robbed at gunpoint are very different. Even if you took the citation, ripped it up, and ate it, the police officer would not shoot you. My gosh.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:07

And I’m the moron?

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 14:20

“Knowing it’s there and being robbed at gunpoint are very different. ”

You are so fucking stupid it’s not hardly worth a sentence. 99% of the money that’s been stolen in the history of Earth, you pathetic, busy-finger-Dunning-Kruger-moron, is under implicit threat.

I just loath Dunning-Kruger types. Too fucking stupid to possibly ever understand how fucking stupid they are.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 14:20

“And I’m the moron?”

Let’s let the jury decide.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:26

I’m assuming you think the cashier’s at the courthouse should all die too? Since they are actually the ones taking the money? And the judges of course. They should all die a painful death. Those bailiffs are pretty sketch too.

They are stealing my federal reserve notes. Boo-fucking-hoo. Go live in a nice open space in Antarctica where you are the only government round for hundreds of miles.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:53

Sorry, I accidentally used an apostrophe in “cashier” and typo’d “around”. But he will call me names no matter what …

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 18:25

“I’m assuming”

No shit. Among other things.

• Travis on September 5, 2014 at 05:27

“No shit. Among other things.”

So instead of actually engaging a conversation, you do this. Typical.

• Damon on September 14, 2014 at 18:32

I agree regarding cops. They’re first aggressors. They should be treated accordingly. In addition to committing acts of outright violence against innocents, they knowingly take jobs paid with monies taken from me under the threat of violence (taxation).

When I see a cop, I see Joe Pesci’s character in Goodfellas. Violent, unpredictable sociopath. Therefore, I stay away from him (difficult to kill a cop without consequences).

To add a small point, I feel similarly about voters. They have the audacity to install rulers over my family and I. They give an air of legitimacy to – and even cheer – the sociopathic politicians who blow apart innocents in other countries. Voters are morally-reprehensible, intellectually-bankrupt individuals. They somehow manage to find consistency in grieving over a neighborhood child who is kidnapped, but don’t blink an eye when the politicians they voted for slaughter thousands of innocents, including children, elsewhere.

Disgusting.

• Richard Nikoley on September 14, 2014 at 18:42

Word, Damon, of course.

“difficult to kill a cop without consequences”

Can you imagine the Blue Line bodies that would pile up if the killing of a cop wasn’t the most important thing in the world literally?

6. Travis on September 4, 2014 at 11:55

“However, no, zero moral qualms about gutting anyone trying to steal from me or otherwise tread on me if I’m not in the act of harming someone or clearly preparing to.”

Your “morals” are basically just whatever you think is right. So your use of the word “moral” is pretty redundant.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 13:27

“Your ‘morals’ are basically just whatever you think is right.”

Precisely true. The caveat is that I think that by not transgressing where I thing it’s unwarranted or offensive (ask my wife what a killjoy respecter of private property signs I am), I avoid risks that folks like you count on the State to protect you from, tiny solipsistic minds you feed.

Folks like you count on a State and I count on being neighborly. For me, I speak and keep my hands at my side (and this happened recently in a rural area with my dogs—cops couldn’t have been there in 30 minutes, and I did have a .308 in my pocket—not a move towards it necessary).

You are a pawn-“brain” moron, only a useful idiot spewing the nonsense I dismissed 23 years ago reading European philosophers whilst laying on my couch in my apartment on the Med.

I have zero respect for you as anyone with a mind. Go ahead, shot that back, and lie, because you’re commenting on my blog and I don’t even know who you are; nor would I care in any Universe.

Now, go have a drink with your loved one, who’s a cop.

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:04

No, I don’t count on the state to protect me but that doesn’t mean that I think police are robbing people on the side of the highway at gunpoint.

Maybe it’s possible that I think the police serve a function, AND a person can also take responsibility for protecting themselves?

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:12

“You think you’re telling me something I haven’t heard a million times from a million, regurgitating mommy’s stomach contents, so they can think they know what they want to think.”

Hmmm. I wonder why you would hear it a million times? Oh, I got it! You are a delusional psychopath! But everybody else is the one that’s wrong. And you are the evolutionary mutation that is able to buck the trend of wanting government vs. anarchy. Evolution sure must have let you down on this one.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 18:28

” but that doesn’t mean that I think police are robbing people on the side of the highway at gunpoint”

People are stupider, now.

• Travis on September 5, 2014 at 05:31

“So you can’t accept plain facts of the matter. Hell, even 20 years ago, people were willing to acknowledge that it’s a “lawful taking” backed by threat of force.”

I know, only laws you agree with are valid. Or better yet, you don’t think any laws or actually any form of government is valid. You are actually society’s one and true judge. We could all just save a lot of time and install King Richard the Cock Sucker Accuser.

• Richard Nikoley on September 5, 2014 at 07:32

Nope, you can’t even follow a line of logic. I am my own only one and true judge, and I recognize everyone’s right to do likewise.

You just want to dominate other people and you don’t even have the balls to do it yourself. You do it by proxy. You’re the one playing judge of other people who have zero direct impact on you.

7. JohnG on September 4, 2014 at 13:07

“Yes, this is dead on. It’s the institution. That said, I’d have a hard time bemoaning dead soldiers (police) strewn about. I love every cop killing, no matter the circumstances, just like in any war.”

Don’t know if this is some kind of satire, but if it isn’t then I’m chalking it up to yet another free-rider radical libertarian taking advantage of the many freedoms we have in America that are upheld by those very enemy you don’t bemoan the death of.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 14:23

“taking advantage of the many freedoms we have in America that are upheld by those very enemy you don’t bemoan the death of.”

Pussy boy. You chalk up everything to the cocks you suck?

• Travis on September 4, 2014 at 14:27

What should we chalk up Richard to? Alcoholism maybe?

• JohnG on September 4, 2014 at 14:32

Mighty neighborly of you I might add. I’m sure it’s difficult to posses such high intellect a midst the boorish and poorly gifted peasantry. But, to be honest, I really do hope you are ok.

I’ve been reading your blog off and on for quite some time and have enjoyed your honest and illuminating adventure through paleo.

Good luck and all the best. Signing off…

• Steven on September 4, 2014 at 15:58

Did someone say how free we are in America???
      Really? Free?

Where?

You are not free in any meaning of the word. You need permission to speak, to own a gun, to travel across “state” lines, to build on your property that you really do not own because if you do not pay the taxes it is taken away etc…

Quit thinking you are free. There are at least a dozen and a half countries considered more free that “Murika.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 17:04

“What should we chalk up Richard to? Alcoholism maybe?”

I don’t prescribe. I do, however, understand when a person tosses in the towel.

• Richard Nikoley on September 4, 2014 at 18:21

JohnG

That’s perfectly fine.

The silliest tendency in this world is the notion that both of us somehow must compromise to some level of agreement.

Anarchy begins at home and I hope your home goes well.

8. Bill Jones on September 4, 2014 at 13:54

Seriously, Pat Condell is the modern day internet Winston Churchill. I cling on to hope for the future with guys like Pat around. Richard too. 🙂

9. Roy Batty on September 4, 2014 at 15:40

The reason German soldiers participated in genocide and Jewish people did not fight it has mostly to do with nearly all German citizens receiving efficient brainwashing by their state run education monopoly. The Prussian education model was perfected in Germany and is being used to destroy young minds by the hundreds of millions even in the good ole USSA.

Search for John Taylor Gatto via Youtube for more information.

10. Roy Batty on September 4, 2014 at 15:46
  11. Howie on September 4, 2014 at 15:56

“This is what happens when you call the cops. You get your rights violated or you all get shot”

12. Howie on September 4, 2014 at 16:09

Larken Rose brings up the best points that most people cannot dispute about the police. As soon as a cop pulls you over for an alleged harmless traffic violation we ALL know that not stopping and continuing to drive, because you don’t feel like stopping, will get you beaten up or shot later. Everything that a cop does when he/she detains you is to escalate the situation to violence unless you immediately comply. Police officers are trained to be violent, evil and treat you like a farm animal that’s run off the compound.

This is a real education: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PT5ycft_YU&list=UUFeK8ZdHbCqAq3gekWs8aEQ

13. Michael44 on September 4, 2014 at 22:30

Terrific vid Roy.

14. Remnant on September 18, 2014 at 14:37

Vox may hate cops as much as Richard. Actually, nah. But he comes close.