How Is The Covid-19 Vaccine Going?

Oh, for sure, billions will get it. It will make hundreds of billions of dollars for elite financial and authoritarian interests. Baked into the cake. The Raison d’etre of Covid in the first place. Trump was the instrument. He got played like a cheap fiddle. He is unworthy to be President again. So. Fuck. Off. About. That. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. They got him.

You ought to relax and regard all the vaccine passport bulshit as marketing. That is all it is. That, and floating balloons (lead) to judge public reaction—they want to make money, not spark a revolution.

There will be no vaccine passport. Probably not anywhere.

On Facebook, there has been this cock ring thing. Facebook wants you to get a cock ring, and post a picture of you sporting it. I’ll show you.

I had not gotten hit up by Facebook to get a cock ring, take a picture of me wearing it, and post it. I wondered who had.

So I got my tablet and scanned through 1,200 friends.

Not. A. Single. One. I’m joyous to say. Par contre, here’s what I did find, and only a sample of 9. There are many more.

But first…

Now this:

Understand that’s a sampling of 1,200 without 1 single person sporting their cock ring.

How long have I told you that I collect smart people?

…Of course, my favorite has to be the “I’d rather shit in my hands and clap” one. Never heard that one. Still chuckling.

…Dismiss all these mutherfuckers clouding up your life.

1. Eddie Osh on May 5, 2021 at 05:12

Go long plastics! Virus theatre bullshit added to the mountain of shit we already have to climb.

2. Martin Archer on May 6, 2021 at 02:59

your free content seems broken. I’m signed up for free content only and i tried to read your primer on resistant starch and it doesn’t show me the post. Just the page as if i was not logged in, even though at the top of the p[age it says “sign out”

3. Richard Nikoley on May 6, 2021 at 08:45

Hey thanks, Martin.

While I take a look at this, can you try something and sign out, then sign back in? Could be a cache issue.

• Martin Archer on May 6, 2021 at 08:48

Ok logged out, logged back in. Still can’t see the content of that RS page

• Richard Nikoley on May 6, 2021 at 09:29

OK, that was easy. You’re registered as a User or subscriber on the site, but not a content member. Confusing.

At any rate, I just went in and added the free content option, so you should be set.

Check this link:

4. Kristy Harris on May 13, 2021 at 22:33

Loved this commentary!! I also will not use my FB profile to virtue signal. Gag.

5. Lute Nikoley on May 13, 2021 at 23:02

Richard, on my post you highlighted about our travels on f, f added a note “Visit the COVID-19 Information Center..”