Welcome Back To AIDS Again

I’ll begin with an admonishment to readers that this is highly speculative. I have a very good track record in “predicting the future,” but it’s because I’m a die-hard layman with nobody’s bread to butter…a polymath synthesizer and dot-connector. I see shit early, because there are no incentives knocking at my door to look away.

I do the opposite, no credentials required. The whole Paleo thing—where I was a decent enough influencer to get on the same stage as MDs and PhDs in conferences—afforded me a sort of skill, and that was an ability to glean the base meaning of scientific studies. I love reading them. But too often, there’s so much bullshit you know it from just the abstract. Developing a level of discernment over awe helps with that.

My Occam’s Razor is honed very sharp. You might have noticed over many years that I don’t waste time dissecting and trashing bullshit studies. I just call the authors grant whores and move on.

…At first, I didn’t pay much attention to the vaccine rollout. I knew that it was of no more interest to me than the annual flu shot I’ve never had. Almost unique in the world, now, I’ve never had fear of Covid. Not a gram. I just don’t work that way. In my world, if you’re sick, you take note of your symptoms and see if they peak soon and begin getting better, perhaps use some symptom-alleviating OTC stuff (expectorants like Mucinex are the bomb and I collaborated with a Thai pharmacist to make me some), but then wait and see. Never in my life have I had the oh-shit moment where I know it’s out of my patience and control—out of my hands and I need intervention.

Some day that will be the case. Not today; and I hope, not either in my 61st year that begins 3 days from now.

But in the end I’m an evolutionist, by which I mean: that which can kill you ought to kill you. In Covid terms, I say to people out and about—like bar talk—“If Covid can kill you, good.” You’d be surprised how many laughs that gets.

…I laughed my ass off when, after some months of jab-mania, it became clear that the promise was broken.

You still get Covid, still have symptoms, still spread it to others; and now, still have to endure all the same measures as everyone else. Was there public outrage over that? Fuck no, because people don’t exactly want to demonstrate over what a bunch of fools they were.

Since I’m not interested in that shit and never have been—and I’m not basically dumb enough to get it for any reason other than a serious informed and calculated risk-reward tradeoff decision—I can only sit in wonder over the 1 billion of 7 billion on the earth so far who’ve lined up. I wonder how many regret it.

You can’t undo it. It’s an irrevocable act.

You may have seen the video mashup about the “effectiveness” of the vaccines, set to clown music, where it begins at 95% and as the peril for the clowns to the music intensifies, ends up as an hilarious little to nothing.

How can anyone dumb, enamored, or coerced enough to have gotten it not have some tinge of regret or even curiosity? It’s simple. Y’all got it initially because the fraud was that it was “sterilizing,” which means, you don’t get it again. That’s what “vaccine” used to mean. Get a measles, rubella, mumps, small pox, polio, et al vaccine and you don’t get those diseases.

Am I fucking right?

Of course I am.

So what the fuck is wrong with you?

Why do you lie like that?

To yourselves and to everyone else?

You got totally fucking pawned and butt-fucked by your government, its agencies, all international institutions, and all the pharmaceutical companies. And yet you whimper once you get it, that it would have been worse. You can’t know that.

LOL.

So let’s get onto my speculation. What’s changed in recent weeks is that it’s no longer an issue of vaccine effectiveness. We’ve now entered the realm of negative effectiveness, which is a “scientific” way of saying you’re fucked: getting the jabs and jabs and jabs to prevent it has actually made you more susceptible to it, far more likely to get it.

The data, all over the world, shows this more clearly every day. You can look it up. The most highly vaccinated countries on earth have the highest Covid infection rates and the lowest, the lowest. It’s fucking hilarious schadenfreude combined with palpable catharsis for me. Because: I was telling morons this going back to March 2020, endeavoring to explain to people that it’s a respiratory virus and that’s why we gave up on cold and flu a long time ago—irrespective of the annual flu-shot scam. It’s not like a virus that’s spread by human fluid, secretions, or blood…like HIV or Ebola. Nor like—the biggest viral killer of all—malaria, by mosquitoes.

But I gave up because everyone is basically a fearful ignorant moron who turns on the TV.

The questions my spidey-sense asks are as follows:

1…Is the enhanced propensity of the vaccinated to acquire a Covid infection because of antibody-dependent enhancement? It’s well known amongst disease-transmission specialists that the reason there’s such a problem with anti-bacterials is that they are always used when a bacterial infection is at peak, so it gives the bacteria lots of opportunity to figure a way around it. That’s why we always need new anti-bacterials. It was always no-go for vaccines when that was the case…being infected or will be challenged soon. You don’t want to show your hand, so you vaccinate the uninfected once the virus has gone dormant. Then the virus meets the vaccine on a level playing field.

2…Is the enhanced propensity of the vaccinated to acquire a Covid infection because of a specific immune deficiency related to Covid and its constituents, since the “vaccines” target one little element only? I’m shooting in the dark, here, but could that one little spike protein work it out to make people more susceptible to it, but it alone?

3…Is the enhanced propensity of the vaccinated to acquire a Covid infection because of a general immune deficiency?

Number 3 is AIDS, perhaps sub-clinical now—but since there is no long-term data, nobody can know. We’ll have to see the results of the experiment (n=1 billon+) over the coming years.

Where I take pause is that the adverse events reporting—though highly suppressed by all the people trying to help you—is astounding. It’s fucking crazy and the underreporting is crazy because it’s so damn hard to report and get it in the database (something else you can look up). And still yet, the reporting that has been done for this thing dwarfs all other vaccine adverse event reporting for all other vaccines going back decades, combined.

And some of the shit is really fucking bad. I could elaborate, but I’d rather focus on the point.

…I don’t believe that the adverse events reports have anything to do with AIDS, as bad as some are and how that might come to roost in a few year’s time. I suspect and speculate that the negative efficiency of the vaccines means either a Covid-specific immunodeficiency that lasts for as long as Covid is around or, far worse, a general immunodeficiency that makes the vaccinated susceptible for fucking everything.

Again, highly speculative and I’m probably off in la-la land. But, since I carry water for no one, I can put it out there so that one day I can write “whew, or, I told you so.”

I’ve joked about the idea with a few friends over the last weeks, should my speculation pan out.

“AIDS? What? Fuck off, mate. I didn’t take it up the ass!”

1. Brock Williams on January 26, 2022 at 06:54

The jabs will be used as the main “rationale” for moving the US to single payer healthcare. “Hey sorry we fucked everyone up with these injections. So sorry so sorry!! As compensation, we will pay for all your healthcare for the rest of your life, mmmkay??”

What could go wrong?

Even Ted Cruz will be adamantly in favor: “The government is completely and udderly responsible!! They MUST PAYYYYY!!”

2. Eddie Osh on January 26, 2022 at 07:04

I really hope we are wrong about this but it does not bode well. Inject billions with an unproven cellular therapy — what could possibly go wrong?!
    This whole fucktarded situation looks like the ‘swiss cheese’ model of failure writ large. All the holes lined up and… Bam! We’re royally fucked, now and for future generations. The idea of injecting pregnant women and young children makes me sick to the stomach.

3. Russ on January 26, 2022 at 07:35

Sadly for me no jab no job,my local health ‘authority’ insisted and at 64yrs my chance of re employment is statistically low. God knows what happens now !

• Minederien on January 26, 2022 at 19:14

Hey. I’m 57. Not self-employed & not self-sufficient. I resigned over this. No idea what will happen with this shit show but when the jabs came up, the 2 little guys on each shoulder who are usually opposed to each other? They were both screaming: Don’t! So I filled in my pension papers 8 years ahead of time. Reason numero uno? If the government wants to force me, it’s a darn good reason enough to say no. And I do wear my seatbelt…

4. Matt Miller on January 26, 2022 at 08:27

Richard, your training in the paleosphere has prepared you for this.

I remember being part of that movement circa ten years ago. It really seemed like we were fighting the good fight. Owning vegans in the comments and what not.

But that was just LARPing compared to what’s going on today.

I commend you for going through the actual studies. I sure haven’t done that. But I’m smart enough to know that the human body is a complex adaptive system.

You just can’t go messing around in there without seeing some unintended consequences. There is no free lunch.

That’s why none of this surprises me. And I even expected something like this to happen. (Not the specifics, but something.)

Even if the vaccine “worked” against covid, chances are there will be a cost somewhere. Especially if you’re messing around at the level of mRNA.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 09:27

I miss the Paleo Daze, Matt.

I think we were on solid tracks there. And really, it all still applies, no need for bullshit extremes like vegan and carnivore. And chronic keto is fucked too.

• Eddie Osh on January 26, 2022 at 10:53

@richard Look what you made me do!!
      1,790 episodes and he’s still alive!

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 11:09

Yea, I know. He’s the healthiest person in the whole world.

5. Eddie Osh on January 26, 2022 at 08:27

The only silver lining I can see is that every person fucked over by this scandemic is another red pill, it’s pretty much one way and the numbers are growing, probably exponentially. What’s missing is a credible political party that’s on their side and will stand up for them.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 09:39

Eddie, as I was writing this last late night my time here (I finished it 3.30am) I was taking breaks and for one of them, I watched Dave Rubin’s latest and he was talking about red-pilling Bill Maher.

Segment starts at about 7.15, goes to all the way to about 24.50 and really, it’s the latter half that shows what a thinking man Rubin is.

He’s playing the red-pilled former WOKE and lefties as a good parent plays a misbehaving child where over and over they do shit and you admonish and punish, and then finally, they start doing the right thing. You don’t throw a damn party and cry. You say, “IT’S ABOUT FUCKING TIME!”

Really worth the watch.

6. Gat Huckle on January 26, 2022 at 14:01

Just a small, but important factual quibble. You wrote: “Nor like—the biggest viral killer of all—malaria, by mosquitoes.” I’m a bit surprised that you don’t know that malaria is not caused by a virus. This is from mayoclinic.org: “Malaria is caused by a single-celled parasite of the genus plasmodium.” A single celled creature is far more complex and contains much more genetic information than a submicroscopic virus that consists of only a single or double strand of RNA or DNA surrounded by a protein coat.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 14:15

Good catch.

Very funny because this morning when I got up, about an hour and a half after it was scheduled to auto-blast in email, sitting on the patio, reflecting. “Is it a virus for malaria,” I thought and realized I wasn’t sure. Then I forgot about it.

Thanks. Here in Thailand, malaria is not a big, but dengue is. 2 years and thousands of mosquito bites, still not ravaged. i know expats who’ve had all 4 strains.

7. Gat Huckle on January 26, 2022 at 14:46

Maybe you had this Thai scourge in your head. ‘Chikungunya virus is spread to people by the bite of an infected mosquito’. I’ve been on Phuket 14 years now and have managed to dodge malaria, dengue and chikungunya. I have friends who haven’t been so lucky with the chikungunya and they say it’s horrible and long lasting. Joint pain deluxe and especially in joints they’d previously injured.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 14:49

Where are ya?

I’m Rawai area.

8. Gat Huckle on January 26, 2022 at 14:55

I’m in not-as-idyllic as Rawai, Patong. Still working well for me, though.

• Richard Nikoley on January 26, 2022 at 15:01

I was up a couple of weeks ago for the 90-day, and where usually it’s in and out in 2 minutes, there was a huge line of tourists with no idea what the fuck they’re doing—even after being told over and over. Mostly Eastern Euros who speak worse English than the Thais.

Had to bail at lunch as that’s sacrosanct, so went over to a place I like and have stayed a couple times before, Expat Hotel.

My first time to Phuket was 1988 and then again, 1989. Bangla was a dead end dirt road with maybe a dozen beer bars. I loved it.

9. John Campbell on January 26, 2022 at 22:48

This is all about control – greed is simply a feature. Many people are simply going along out of fear and a desire for certainty in their lives. We’ve been indoctrinated for centuries to go along to get along. it’s both a conspiracy and a feature of our psyches. Plato is one of the most influential philosophers and he believed that he and a small band of elites were and are better and smarter than the rest of us. Ideas count and the chickens are coming home to roost and take over the world.

Part of each one of us is seduced by the illusion of control in the face of a hideously complex world. The good news is that we can learn to control and manipulate our world to an extent that makes our lives richer and more interesting, while accepting the fundamental unknowable nature of life. We are being led over the abyss by a small cabal of elites and thousands upon thousands who believe they are in that elite club, tyrannizing billions who accept what they are told.

It’s time to free the animal and the human within each one of us. The veil has been lifted and the stark truth has been revealed. People are waking up to it all and that is a gradual process, but one that is accelerating. This reckoning was inevitable and the elites have overplayed their hand, which was inevitable. We can only deny our animal and human nature for so long until reality reasserts itself. The time has come for just that. Lead, follow, or get out of the way.

• Richard Nikoley on January 27, 2022 at 11:24

Well…Plato juxtaposed with Francis Bacon.

That’s a hearty well done!

“This reckoning was inevitable and the elites have overplayed their hand, which was inevitable. We can only deny our animal and human nature for so long until reality reasserts itself.”

Yes, the elites AKA despots can’t help but overplay because they delude themselves into believing that with enough discipline and treats, they can change the fundamental nature of the human animal that’s not just in a cage like a domesticated or zoo animal.

I think they must get caught up in the effectiveness of the incentives and disincentives they put forth as public policy. Perhaps they know that won’t work so the last 2 years is the closer move towards totalitarianism, a commie lite, like China.

Western Civilization is about as far away from ant, bee, and Borg Chinese shit as you can get.

But at this point, they have nowhere to go but towards more measures, and that’s already crumbling.

Well have to wait to see what the final accounting of their destruction is, and see if public hangings come back…

• Eddie Osh on January 27, 2022 at 11:44

“There can be no socialism without a state, and as long as there is a state there is socialism. The state, then, is the very institution that puts socialism into action; and as socialism rests on aggressive violence directed against innocent victims, aggressive violence is the nature of any state.”

• Richard Nikoley on January 27, 2022 at 11:53

“Government is not reason. It is not eloquence, Government is force; like fire it is a dangerous servant — and a fearful master.” — George Washington

A guy who understood it enough to take a pass on a third term

10. Roderick West on January 29, 2022 at 06:44

It’s all fear and lack of trust and faith. Fear of the pandemic. Fear of the vaccine. it’s all tribal. Which tribe will I join to win against the fear. It’s all ideology. The pro-jabbers are wrong and I’m right. The anti-jabbers are wrong and I’m right. And here’s my evidence for my truth. Ultimately it’s all a denial of the ultimate truth. It’s all temporal. I was recently conversing someone dying of terminal cancer. She died recently. Her last words “what’s the point of worrying. None of us are going to make it out alive.”

• Eddie Osh on January 29, 2022 at 12:02

A friend the other day referred to tribal thinking as “subjective logic”, which I think nails it perfectly. And yes we are all going to die, but at least let’s make this short time alive worth living.