It's good that in my sphere of detection, lots of people are taking it a bit easy this weekend. I doubt that it's so much jubilation over a resurrection from the dead to save all of humanity 2,022 years ago. ...Seems like a lot of people might be getting weary of narratives designed to influence and control them, not making particular distinctions.
Leave it to the left to push that way too far. The more conservatively inclined have skillfully used fantasy narratives to reign in unbridled proclivities for centuries and it works decently and contributed to quite a building of a rather amazing human civilization out of dirt. That's why I'm not an enemy of religion anymore (a slightly bitter pill, I admit), am often an ally, but I can't fucking stand the left. And I mean: none of it.
So that's my position. Let's swipe through some stuff, for the 1,000 Free Members here. The unwashed can get cleansed and resurrected with a free membership and the already free members are cordially invited purchase the holy sacrament of paid membership. Here's what's in store this time:
- A personal take on Russia vis-a-vis the just-like-Covid narrative that's for everyone
- But the United States can't seem to let it go
- Is there any point in denying effective treatment for Covid, anymore?
- Stop with the good vs. evil crapola; It exposes your deep bias and lazy thinking
- When Walgreens does better data than any government on earth
- What happened to my US Navy?
It's totally unbecoming for an Easter post, but happy [belated] Easter holiday anyway.