We The Powerless People…Becoming Conscious

David Icke:

You know, when you look at a pyramid, we’ve been manipulated to believe the power in a pyramid is at the top.

It ain’t.

The top of the pyramid is there because the rest of the pyramid’s holding it up.

We are holding this whole thing together.

We, the powerless people are holding the powerful people up there and they know that.

They’re terrified of us realizing that.

And that’s why this network of manipulation works so hard to keep us in these states.

No longer will we just do it ’cause we’re told to do it.

Is it just, is it right? Okay, I’ll do it.

Is it unjust? Is it not right? I ain’t doing it.

We start to make the decisions on what we will and will not do based on our values and not some imposition from the dark suits.

Martin Luther King said, it’s a wonderful saying.

Cowardice asks the question, is it safe?

Expediency asks the question, is it politic?

Vanity asks the question, is it popular?

But a conscience—consciousness—asks the question, IS IT RIGHT?

And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe nor politic nor popular but one must take it because it is right.

And when enough of us do that, what is right will manifest by definition.

And we are in this position now where this…this vibrational change…this energetic change is taking place, when we can start becoming the full magnitude of who we are, where we can be consciousness in the now using mind to experience this reality instead of being governed by it, turning the key to let consciousness in.

We’re being offered this opportunity now.

No longer can we say we didn’t realize who we are—that we didn’t know we could do that. And that’s what we’re being offered the chance to do now, to turn the master key called becoming conscious that will bring end to this.

It’s being given to us. We just need to take it; and to take it we need to say enough.

ENOUGH! of being enslaved by these people.

ENOUGH! of being enslaved by our manipulated ignorance.

ENOUGH! of being enslaved by the fear of being who we are. It is time to fly.

IT IS TIME TO FLY.

1. MIne Derien on February 15, 2022 at 19:03

Richard – it’s David Icke. Cheers.

• Richard Nikoley on February 15, 2022 at 19:29

Thanks. Edited here and on YouTube.

2. D.M. Ward on February 15, 2022 at 22:24

All very nice words David Icke but really what does it all mean “It is time to fly?” We have thousands of Canadians waiting in the cold to hear what their masters to give them permission not to take the jab. Everyone cheering their slavehood. Sovereigns don’t go asking the overlords to be nice to them. The slaves will do anything to suck up to their overlords though – rather than do anything for themselves. Look at them – millions, even into the billions, bending over to take it in the rectum at EVERY turn! It’s exasperating. Rather than ask – how do we get out from this? This is how we get out from this. This is so easy though that slaves are not used to ease. And they are not used to collaborating with others. They are not used to being sovereign. David Icke is great with observation but he doesn’t give any practical steps. Here are the steps we can do now – without fanfare. Everything is here at our disposal but we have to grasp it, we can’t just keep doing the same old/same old. Because then we will continue to get the same old/same old. And we don’t want that do we?
    The Egalitarian Proposal System https://worldtruthvideos.website/watch/the-egalitarian-proposal-system_SXqKbY6nE2P7dYg.html

Architecture for a new Epoch https://deniseward.medium.com/womens-council-constitution-for-the-21st-century-template-for-discussion-746c26d42c2f

• Richard Nikoley on February 15, 2022 at 22:56

Same old and same old is baked into the cake of humanity.

I watched the video, scanned the document.

Nobody on earth is going to do that stuff.

All Icke is saying here is enough.

And that’s enough for me.

• MIne Derien on February 15, 2022 at 23:05

LMAO!

• D.M. Ward on February 16, 2022 at 04:58

Huh? Same old same is baked into humanity? Not all. Men mostly from what I observe and an almost inability to create visions of what it would feel like to live in a world without violence, a world that is based on free speech and free movement. Nobody talks about it so how can it be different if nobody is talking about it? I bet you don’t even know what you want and have no vision of the world you would want. And you probably stay within a limit of what you believe is possible. All that can go out the door now. You see we have been directed by men for centuries – it’s always been just men – and so we only got one perspective. That’s why it’s considered obscene for mothers to breastfeed their babies in public but it’s honorable to strut around in military uniform.

• Richard Nikoley on February 16, 2022 at 08:34

You might exercise the search function on my blog. There’s 5,000 posts. I wrote them all. I’m not suggesting you read the whole thing, of course, but you could at least cure some of your presumption if you did.

Just sayin’

3. Ralna Cunningham on February 17, 2022 at 04:16

Just an FYI: I Breastfed in public for multiple years 1997-2002. Best was Home Depot, can sit on a porch swing. We were busy building a house. Only one time I can remember, pastor of church said something. Nothing was visible except maybe an inch of baby’s head. So I blew it off. But breastfeeding pics on FB are frequently blocked. I’ve met a few reptilians there anyway 🙂

• D.M. Ward on February 19, 2022 at 04:22

Well applause for you that’s wonderful. We need to see women breastfeeding their babies (for crying out loud) all over the place, on television, in the movies, in the boardrooms, in the stores, in the restaurants. What a sick culture that thinks breastfeeding should be hidden. Why do women wear bras, that’s another thing women are too willing to be dominated and not stand in their uniqueness. But I salute every mother who breastfeeds her baby, it’s like not wearing a mask in this zombie world. It’s like not going with the mob. Much love.

• Richard Nikoley on February 19, 2022 at 07:17

The other evening I was over at my neighbor’s house chatting with “Eileen,” the young Thai wife of her Swiss-Italian husband who was upstairs working. Her 1st child, a boy, was being fussy so she pulled up one side of her t-shirt and he calmed right down. I was surprised because it’s not commonplace anywhere, but it’s certainly not offensive to me in any way.

Not so sure about flaunting it into some sort of SOCIAL STATEMENT though. Modestly, in general, is a good trait for people in social settings, men and women.

• D.M. Ward on February 21, 2022 at 09:11

To your latest comment which for some reason I cannot reply to (so many restrictions – why?) Yes you saw it for yourself. Now tell me brother, why you called it flaunting? Do you flaunt when you eat? Breastfeeding is eating. Why should it be modest? I don’t get it? Why is it ok to be immodest about strutting around in a military uniform (they kill people you know) but a mother has to be modest when feeding her baby? And also, breasts are flaunted all over the place for sexual titillation if you’ll pardon the pun, why nobody calls that obscene? I don’t call that obscene either, people can do whatever they want, but the bullying of mothers who are simply breastfeeding their children due to it being considered something obscene, well I want those ideas to be as passe as the chastity belt. Women have to push for this but they’re not seeming to much at all.

• Richard Nikoley on February 21, 2022 at 09:24

“To your latest comment which for some reason I cannot reply to (so many restrictions – why?) Yes you saw it for yourself.”

You simply don’t know how comment threading works. Figure it out for yourself. Your “restrictions” are simply another tell of your base solipsism plus, your hammer (patriarchy) where everything becomes a nail.

The rest of your comment is just a yawn, pushing back against long-held social norms and it’s a waste of my time to entertain discussion about changing them.

Feel free to knock yourself out though.

(I note that it’s crickets from you in response to my hour long presentation in Warsaw, Poland a couple of years ago on many of these issues. I posted it down below. Here’s the link again: https://www.freetheanimal.com/2021/05/the-history-and-cancer-of-feminism.html )

4. D.M. Ward on February 17, 2022 at 04:25

Well again, you’d love it if I carried the water for you – “just go and do the work” is what you’re saying but you think you’ve already done the work. Typical patriarchal programming again! I’m not being funny. You haven’t even addressed a single thing I said. You don’t carry your own water. You think because you’ve written on it, that I should go through, 5000 posts to – to what exactly? Find out what exactly? What you think on what exactly? See that is why we have the world we have because we’ve accepted the behavior you just exhibited which is to fob (especially) a woman off and let them do the carrying. I like to think we are moving to an enlightened society where we who think we know what is going on, just act as polite barbarians like the others. Like what you just did. I have no beef against you and find your articles somewhat interesting. I prefer you attitude more. That dissenting spirit. However if you want to mess with me, you need to be prepared. That I am not like other women who let you wipe their feet on them. Either be specific or be publicly slapped around.

• Richard Nikoley on February 17, 2022 at 07:25

No, I’m saying that if you are going to presume a handful of things about me, you might want to ensure your presumptions are correct.

Up to you.

I don’t address anything you wrote because they’re off base in terms of what I’m on record for, and I have no interest in wasting time correcting you. I’m perfectly fine if you wish to keep believing what you wish.

• D.M. Ward on February 19, 2022 at 04:29

Yes that’s a typical patriarchal response. This is also why we have people not answering those who speak against vaccines or doctors who speak against vaccines or the medical establishment. This is patriarchal programming. I have been studying this for a long time. Wetiko is patriarchy too. I detest patriarchy just sos you nose. And want it to dissolve in this iteration or generation if you like. It’s what ails humanity and see, the most important subject and you dismiss it. You attribute some kind of superiority. The balanced male and female, gives equal importance to everyone’s time. Not that they have to spend time with them, but supremacy/inferiority is the problem that ails humanity because all our systems are designed exclusively by men. Exclusively! Yes women join in. And if I were a male I would slam women about that. But instead you don’t because you are not aware of what you do. Men are killing people overseas right now. And men will come and kill you soon. It won’t be a woman although women are compliant and you should get us on that. I’m not though because there are always exceptions but a generalization covers 80% or more, not the exceptions. And men think in those terms. Everything we think has been through the lens of the man. And that is the sickness that humans are suffering from – imbalance. And it will take a sort of courage to face this and turn it around. Not so that women rule – nobody should rule. That must be the default. Nobody. Let alone the most violent gender. Get pissy all you want, I haven’t even gotten started. But unlike the woman of the past, I’m not going to let it go silently into the night. I have a voice for that purpose. Pity you are not very enthusiastic about a good dialogue about it, because gotta maintain the status quo at the grass roots level…

• Richard Nikoley on February 19, 2022 at 07:10

“The balanced male and female, gives equal importance to everyone’s time.”

No they don’t. Male or female, for a rational PERSON, we prioritize our time based upon the value of others to us, and that turns on a number of factors.

“Not so that women rule – nobody should rule.”

Again you presume a lot. I’m a libertarian-anarchist sort, so for 2-3 decades when asked who should be president, my answer is NOBODY.

5. D.M. Ward on February 17, 2022 at 04:28

Sorry – can’t edit the comment and should have reviewed before pressing send but here it is corrected…

“I like to think we are moving to an enlightened society where we who think we know what is going on, just act as polite barbarians like the others.” should be…

“I like to think we are moving to an enlightened society where we who think we know what is going on, DON’T just act as polite barbarians like the others.”